• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor Arrival NEWUPDATE PT 45

to clear up again
the rabbit was not left in the fire by the family..or the fire crew. The rabbit was in a seperate shed and the family were ok after the fire but couldn't stay in house so moved with relatives. The family were meant to be looking after rabbit but due to distance of new home couldn't/weren't
the fire crew in attendance were not at fault re rabbit so thank for concerns but not neccessary.

Will update re op when i have news

I understood what you meant Jill :) I was just appalled that she was left behind and not cared for properly after the event :( She would have been the first/one thing I would have been back for.

Hoping she's come through her dental ok & recovering well xx

Enid has come through her op ok but her teeth were a mess, one front one fell out:(
Her tooth roots are as expected, growing too far in the wrong directions. So for now she has been sorted as much as possible including a tear duct flush and she is on eye drops and anti biotics. She will need monitoring and it is just a matter of seeing how she goes . Hopefully with a good diet her teeth may not get worse.
She is being cared for by Cathy who very kindly offered to take her as she knows how busy I have been lately and Enid needs careful nursing..so thanks Cathy, a star as always

Enid has come through her op ok but her teeth were a mess, one front one fell out:(
Her tooth roots are as expected, growing too far in the wrong directions. So for now she has been sorted as much as possible including a tear duct flush and she is on eye drops and anti biotics. She will need monitoring and it is just a matter of seeing how she goes . Hopefully with a good diet her teeth may not get worse.
She is being cared for by Cathy who very kindly offered to take her as she knows how busy I have been lately and Enid needs careful nursing..so thanks Cathy, a star as always

Poor Enid ... but lucky that she is now in good hands. xxx

Hoping Enid is feeling brighter today and that her teeth will cause minimal issues going forward. Gentle nose rubs for her xx

Poor Enid - must have quite uncomfortable for her! So glad she is being care for properly now.

Back