• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poo! Help! UD/ He's clean!

Well let's just put it this way, I'm now ready for the easy part of may day: revising fourier synthesis, pointwise image processing and linear and morphological filtering. :lol:

I thought you did reply to my PM... I though I was the one who hadn't replied to that. My brain hurts.

Oh. Maybe i have then :lol:

My brain is also a mess :lol: :wave:

Phew :wave:

Next time wear a long sleeved t-shirt type thing. I can imagine the bath water as Nancy's pooey bottom would make the basin water very dark brown and it stinks.

I did take a picture of the lumps of poo... don't know if I want to post them. :lol:

Thanks. :)
I only have hay in the litter trays, I think it's the antibiotics that have caused it this time, but I don't understand how he got it stuck to his testicle. He had one huge lump on his bum but this was completely separate. :?

Anyway, teh good news is... He's clean!
I look like I've been self harming; I have scratches all over my arms, the tops of my legs, my stomach and my chest, but Grim is poo free. It actually went better than I thought it would. He wouldn't put his back feet in the water so he had all four paws on my left leg and his bum hanging over into the water which meant I could hook his head under my left arm and hold him with that arm which didn't hurt it too much and then use my right hand to work away at the poo. I had to empty the bath once and re fill it because it was making me feel sick sitting in all the pooey water. :lol: His ball looked a little pink when I was done but he doesn't seem in pain and he's on antibiotics anyway so I'm sure he'll be fine, and he's not too mad with me either. I put him down in the bathroom, dried him with a towel and then went straight in the shower while he cleaned himself. I felt so dirty!

Thanks everyone for your support! :wave:

glad you have sorted it. Ive dryed my bun with the hair dryer and loved it lol. the things we do to look after our bunnys.:D

:lol::lol: After all that effort and pain, why not.

:lol:

Poo. Poo and a bath full of poo.

DSC01357.jpg

I know! :shock:
The piece on the right was on his ball and the two on the left on his tail and bum. He has to feel better now, I know I certainly do!

Back