• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please vote for freeads bun name....

Which name?

• Teddy Edward

Votes: 21 37.5%
  • Wumpus

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Paddington

Votes: 29 51.8%

• Total voters
I think all three of the names sound so good, I love them all :lol:

Teddy-Edward Wumpas Paddington.
Can you imagine that being called out at the vets?! :lol:

Oh gosh im more confused than ever. I feel bad because i think i should call him wumpus for parsnip but im not sure i could get used to calling him that.... paddington is lovely but shortened to paddy im not so keen on, i like teddy best i think.... but want everyone to be happy!! Steve wants to call him Zebedee :roll::lol:

I think you should call him what YOU want!

Or - perhaps to be conciliatory to OH and therefore get to keep him,, what OH wants!

I like Zebedee!!

Awwwhhhh, Teddy Edward!!

My grandad was called Edward but everybody called him Ted. I mish him so much :cry:

I also think Dave would be a good name! :lol: I nearly called my conti Dave, I just liked the idea of calling his name out really loud.... "DAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEE, DINNNNNEEERRRRRRRRRS REEEEAAAADDDDDYYYYYYYYYY!" Bahahahahahahahahhahahah!

Right i sat in the run and had a chat with him today.... he's chosen..... Teddy!!! Spending time with him today it just fits and is easy for me to say :lol:

Right i sat in the run and had a chat with him today.... he's chosen..... Teddy!!! Spending time with him today it just fits and is easy for me to say :lol:

Oh, I was just going to say what a fab name Zebedee is, especially shortened to Zeb, think I will save that for my next bunny then, think I may have to get a girly for Herbs when he has been done as it looks like Bruce is madly in love with Fudge and he might get left out, do you think I could call a girl Zeb though? Might have to go with Florence or Ermintrude, hmmm, I think I will have to seriously think about this one

i think he makes a gorgeous 'teddy' and if thats what hes chosen then thats great :love: it does suit him - hes like a big teddy bear :love:

Hope hes being good for you xx

Oh, I was just going to say what a fab name Zebedee is, especially shortened to Zeb, think I will save that for my next bunny then, think I may have to get a girly for Herbs when he has been done as it looks like Bruce is madly in love with Fudge and he might get left out, do you think I could call a girl Zeb though? Might have to go with Florence or Ermintrude, hmmm, I think I will have to seriously think about this one

Yeh i rekon you could, i just think zeb is not a soft enough name for him, he really is like a big teddybear :D

Back