• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please think of Debbie (purplebumble) - Bertie going to the Bridge

Debbie is really having a dreadful time at the moment.

She had to take Bluebell to the out of hours vet as she had a temperature and then Nikki collapsed in the taxi.

The good news is that Bertie is having a reprieve as his breathing has improved slightly.

Poor Debbie has such dreadful luck.

I'm so sorry, Debbie's having a rough time by the sounds of it. :( Thinking of them all. xxx

Have had some texts from Debbie. Nikki is confined to bed. Bertie has rallied and is not going to the Bridge today:D:D I did ask about Bluebell but she didn't answer so I would think that's good news.

Debbie isn't feeling well and is on crutches and has a sore throat.

I am going over to see her again tomorrow (am on leave this week). Will pass on all your good wishes - and nose rubs. Bertie let me give them to him yesterday :)

Glad Bertie is a bit better. Sending lots of vibes for Bluebell, Nikki and Debbie (and for Bertie still) x

Continuing vibes for Debbie and her family. Keeping you in our thoughts today, dear ones! (((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))

I went over to see Debbie today and took her and Bertie to the vet so he could have his injection. (Debbie gave me far too much money for petrol - but insisted:oops:)

I was allowed upstairs to see Merlin and Phoebe and Lily. Lily is a real cuddle bun - bunnynapping did occur to me:D.

I gave Bertie some crunchies broken up which he loved. Debbie and Nikki are giving him lots of his favourite things - he had basil and parsley and nommy hay with rose petals in it. I gave him strokes and nose rubs - he really is a gorgeous old man and still seems to be enjoying life.

I helped Debbie medicate Bluebell - who is a stroppy little madam but didn't bite me. Her temperature is down now. Nikki is very tired but managed to come downstairs for a while.

I gave Bertie some more reiki and he seemed to like it.

I had Dylan cuddles too.

A wonderful family - I had a lovely afternoon and passed on everyones wishes and vibes to Debbie, Nikki, Bertie and Bluebell.

Reprieve for Bertie!! Yay!!

But poor Debs dont half get put through it.
It just aint fair:(

Back