• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please send vibes for my boy :o(

We have poos!!! Not very good ones, theyre kind of very soft and dark, theyre all clumped together aswell. At least its something though?

Hes also had 2 fenugreek crunchies :love: Ive just put his dinner in, and he hasnt touched it... ive also picked some grass and put that in, plus he has burns green oat hay, oxbow western timothy and normal meadow bale hay in there to eat... lets hope he chooses to eat some overnight :?

Ive reheated his snugglesafe, and have covered half the shed floor in fleece/towels, plus he has his normal vetbed to sit on. Ive covered the mesh window aswell to try and keep draughts out. I hope ive done enough to get him through the night. I shall keep checking him, i have a torch and will do anything for my boy even if he is at the bottom of the garden :love:

We have poos!!! Not very good ones, theyre kind of very soft and dark, theyre all clumped together aswell. At least its something though?

Hes also had 2 fenugreek crunchies :love: Ive just put his dinner in, and he hasnt touched it... ive also picked some grass and put that in, plus he has burns green oat hay, oxbow western timothy and normal meadow bale hay in there to eat... lets hope he chooses to eat some overnight :?

Ive reheated his snugglesafe, and have covered half the shed floor in fleece/towels, plus he has his normal vetbed to sit on. Ive covered the mesh window aswell to try and keep draughts out. I hope ive done enough to get him through the night. I shall keep checking him, i have a torch and will do anything for my boy even if he is at the bottom of the garden :love:

Aww that good news! :D

How's Ronnie this morning Becky? Hope he's doing ok xxx

Hes a tad better thank you hun :) Hes ate a few SS pellets, but still not as many as he normally eats. His poos are still like all... blobby? Theyre kind of not as firm, as a tad sloppy? Is it normal for them to still be like that? :( Ive given the metacam again this morning. Im hoping he will be ok, im having to leave him with the OH as i have to go do dog/baby sitting :(

Gah why do they do this to us :( He is however sitting out in his run today, whereas yesterday he didnt move from his bed in the shed xXx

awwh Becky, glad to hear that Ronnie is feeling a little better! lots more vibes your way for a quick recovery xxxxx

Sighing with relief here!!
Hope his poops improve.Hes had meds and a bit of food...it should all start moving proper....dear little fellow!!

Glad Ronnie is doing better hun :) I'd just keep an eye on his poo's & ring the vets if you're concerned they're not getting back to normal. So pleased he's going out in their run :)

Lots more vibes for Ronnie & extra special nose rubs for him xxx

Back