• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please meet....... U/D Post 24...oh crikey

I must have missed the thread, what's her backstory?

Anyway the pictures clearly show how well she's doing, how lovely :love:

oh bless her. she does look like she is improving. she really touched me. it's lovely to see her gradually improving. :love:

Oh my goodness, I feel like crying, she just did a happy flop but because she is so fat she rolled over and straight back upright, I am just so happy for her, she really is starting to relax now

:love::love::love:

That is so sad. :( Probably the only pleasure Bella Bumble evr had was food, what else did she have in life. Breaks your heart when you think of all the buns stuck in a hutch day and and day out with lttle space. I hope see manages to lose it quite quickly so she can enjoy a flop.

It is must be such a pleasure seeing her relaxing enough to do that - bless the little girl.:love:

Our Sheldon had been in a tiny cage before we got him and on his first run he just went mad - couldn't believe he had so much space to run and binky in...it is so heartbreakingly lovely to see.

Bella is turning out to be a real little sweetie isn't she?

Back