• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please help

I'm afraid to say that she died. Phoned vets she died int he night.

Interestingly enough the "worried" (not much!) woman came a knocking on doors today - asking about bunnies! She reckoned is went missing yesterday (no, love, the day before!) when i said i took it to the vets she looked like she was angry with me - could not believe it!! then i told her it died, with my sad face on, and she didnt seem bothered....

some people.

I'm really sorry this little one didn't make it. At least you cared enough to try and help her.

People who wait days before bothering to even look for a missing pet don't deserve them in the first place.

Binky free little bunny.

Vic x

I'm really sorry this little one didn't make it. At least you cared enough to try and help her.

People who wait days before bothering to even look for a missing pet don't deserve them in the first place.

Binky free little bunny.

Vic x

:evil: Too true

Well done Kirst, you did what you could and although the poor wee bunnie died, at least he/she will be in a better place now, away from those horrible owners.
I would definatly report them though, they sound horrifc.

Back