• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please help - we're so upset :(

*squishs* I hope that the vet can help, and that if said bunny is feeling rough, that the vet can help her feel better.

Got Lola out to take her to the vet and noticed she now has a cloudy eye, the vet says its a cataract :cry:, it's literally come on in the past 24 hours. She currently has no other symptons, and her wee is something that can be normal? got to try to get a sample to check for blood. Vets going to ring me in a bit - had the kids with me as its the holidays and my son got really upset - Lola belongs to him - so will have a further chat later.

Having a quick search on this forum I see cataracts can be quite common in rabbits, she's only about 3 so seems quite young and I also see it could be a first sign of EC? but she so far has no other signs.

As this has come on so suddenly I'm guessing this is the reason for her fighting, she must be scared if she can't see in one eye, :cry: My son is sitting with her on his knee he's so sad.

Back