• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please help -Breed unknown.

:love: Hes gorgeous! Hes like Ronnie. Dont think his ears are as big though :) Ronnie is a Conti Giant, so i agree with the others that he may be a British Giant. How old is he?? Heres Ronnie:

Photo-0088-1.jpg

:love: Hes gorgeous! Hes like Ronnie. Dont think his ears are as big though :) Ronnie is a Conti Giant, so i agree with the others that he may be a British Giant. How old is he?? Heres Ronnie:

Photo-0088-1.jpg

Wow Ronnie is gorgeous :love:

We think he is approx 4.5 months old. How big do you think he will get and do you have any name suggestions?

Wow Ronnie is gorgeous :love:

We think he is approx 4.5 months old. How big do you think he will get and do you have any name suggestions?

Hubby thinks Gregory... I think maybe Oscar or Josh :) Hes gorgeous :love: Have you had him weighed?? A conti giant will grow to about 8kg i think, they do grow big, bigger than the average cat i believe :? Im no expert, thats just what ive read on here :) Ronnie is 21 weeks old tuesday, and he weighs 3.2kg if thats any help :) xXx

Hubby thinks Gregory... I think maybe Oscar or Josh :) Hes gorgeous :love: Have you had him weighed?? A conti giant will grow to about 8kg i think, they do grow big, bigger than the average cat i believe :? Im no expert, thats just what ive read on here :) Ronnie is 21 weeks old tuesday, and he weighs 3.2kg if thats any help :) xXx

Oscar is quite cute! I wanted something that was maybe foreign and translated into something. Lol. I'm so fussy! He has not been weighed but he is a heavy boy! He is bigger than my 7 month old cat, that is for sure! Wow he is a big boy for 21 weeks! lol! Ver stunning! I have always wanted a big rabbit.

hi there, i recently went to the bunny show in Reading and they had agouti contis there. The thing was they didnt look as big as my Hector so after me and my hubby discussing for 5 mins walking round the table i actually asked the lady and they were conti's 5 months old. Hector is a continential giant and weights in at 6kgs. I thinks he could potentially be a conti, he is soooo cute. Prob will be fully grown around a year old. Hector is bigger then our 1.5 year old cat!! :wave::wave:

British Giants aren't as big as Contis, I really would say he was British :D and I think I have every breed of every giant going:oops::D

Oscar is quite cute! I wanted something that was maybe foreign and translated into something. Lol. I'm so fussy! He has not been weighed but he is a heavy boy! He is bigger than my 7 month old cat, that is for sure! Wow he is a big boy for 21 weeks! lol! Ver stunning! I have always wanted a big rabbit.

He is :) Hes growing so fast though. He had an operation last monday on a fighting wound and he was neutered at the same time, the vets were amazed by his size, he had 2 vets and 3 nurses in the room :lol:

Will you be getting him neutered? You ought to take him to the vets to get him weighed :) When i took Ronnie last week they gave me 5 small bags of excel and some money off coupons :) xXx

British Giants aren't as big as Contis, I really would say he was British :D and I think I have every breed of every giant going:oops::D

:lol: :lol: How big do British giants grow? I know theyre n ot as big as contis as when i got Ronnie the lady had some british giant adults, theyre still big though :? Smaller ears too which is why i said i think hes a british as his ears arent as big as ronnies :)

Thanks every one for all of your views. So we agree he is a British Giant and will stop growing at around a year old. He has a long way to go then. Lol! He will be huge!! I will be getting him neutured. I have a nethie that needs doing too! I have a neutured Dutch, what is everyones feelings on bonding them when he is fixed and recovered? Will he be too big for her? I will pop him to the vets for a weigh in and hopefully some free food and stuff! lol! :)

Back