• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please could I have vibes? UD photos added post 64

Poor Marnie. I am pleased to hear she is fine after her operation and flushing. Mega healing vibes.

Hope she is back home tomorrow and bouncing around. I bet you will be both pleased to have her back. Rosie is a lovely sensitive little girl, loving her Marnie Moo so much.

Poor Marnie and poor Rosie!

Sending quick healing vibes, and I bet Rosie will be delighted to have Marnie home tomorrow.

Am at a friends but have begged touse her laptop so icould readhow Marnie is doing.

I feel really bad that she got sohurt while she was with me. I had no idea and when I checked her her paw and ear looked like they were healing.

Sendingher lots and lots of vibes for a speedy recovery.

She is funny just how much she loves her Moomoo. The poor vet must have thought we were mad :lol:

Karen....please stop worrying so much. There was nothing you could have done.....these things just happen sometimes. We were both trying to do our best for her.

I'm sure she will be fine....just a little sore for a while.

She is funny just how much she loves her Moomoo. The poor vet must have thought we were mad :lol:

Karen....please stop worrying so much. There was nothing you could have done.....these things just happen sometimes. We were both trying to do our best for her.

I'm sure she will be fine....just a little sore for a while.

I keep wondering how Hovis could have done so much damage when it was him who was the terrified one who kept trying to escape Marnie. I can only think some of it must have been when Hovis escaped when I was out.

I have no idea how I could have missed an abscess in Marnie's ear though. I really thought it was healing as it had started scabbing over.

I will be bringing Marnie over treats every time I visit for the foreseeable future (healthy treats) in the hope that she forgives her Auntie Kee-Kee.

Just hope she can come home tomorrow and that she recovers quickly.

Am so, so sorry:cry::cry:

I keep wondering how Hovis could have done so much damage when it was him who was the terrified one who kept trying to escape Marnie. I can only think some of it must have been when Hovis escaped when I was out.

I have no idea how I could have missed an abscess in Marnie's ear though. I really thought it was healing as it had started scabbing over.

I will be bringing Marnie over treats every time I visit for the foreseeable future (healthy treats) in the hope that she forgives her Auntie Kee-Kee.

Just hope she can come home tomorrow and that she recovers quickly.

Am so, so sorry:cry::cry:

I don't know how he managed it either :?

Apparently the abscess was quite small and the beginning rather than a full blown abcess if you know what I mean. Please Karen....don't upset yourself...it wasn't your fault....Marnie has nothing to forgive you for....although I'm sure she will appreciate the noms :love:

Just got in and am catching up on all this, poor Marnie:(

I am sooooo sorry I honestly would never have thought that Hovis would be a fighter:cry:
Sending lots and lots of healing vibes for Marnie and (((((((((((hugs))))))))))) to you both:love:
Well done for getting her checked out so quickly though:thumb:

Just got in and am catching up on all this, poor Marnie:(

I am sooooo sorry I honestly would never have thought that Hovis would be a fighter:cry:
Sending lots and lots of healing vibes for Marnie and (((((((((((hugs))))))))))) to you both:love:
Well done for getting her checked out so quickly though:thumb:

Really I should have taken her sooner. I think she made it worse by running round like a complete fruit loop when she got home. I hope she will be home tomorrow. I think I'm going to try and keep her in a restricted area for a couple of days so she doesn;t burst her stiches or anything.

I don't know how he managed it either :?

Apparently the abscess was quite small and the beginning rather than a full blown abcess if you know what I mean. Please Karen....don't upset yourself...it wasn't your fault....Marnie has nothing to forgive you for....although I'm sure she will appreciate the noms :love:

Am relieved the abscess was small. As I told you I hadn't checked either bun over today as I knew you were coming at 10.00 am and wanted to wait for you to help me.

Marnie had been her usual loving and snuggly self all the time she was with me and deserves plenty of special noms from me to make up for her disasterous holiday. She is such a good natured bun:love:

I hope Rosie is OK and that the three of you can be reunited tomorrow.

Just had a call from the vet...and we're going to pick her up at 9.30 :love: I can't wait to get my baby back :love:

Back