• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

please can we have some vibes, 2x 3 wk old babies/doing ok

the little grey baby is very quiet tonight he,s not shown much interest in his feed and when im holding him, he isnt lively at all, i feel he is slipping away:cry::cry: neither of the babies are eating on their own is this normal:?

Awwww bless them, they are just so beautiful - sending loads of vibes & bunny hugs for the little ones, come on babies, be strong xx

Dora's babies were nibbling hay and pellets at 3 weeks :?
What are they feeding on? Cimicat or goats milk? How much do they have each time?

xxx

I dont think you should have to many problems they have there eyes open so shopuld be able to eat normal feed offer goats milk as well the main problem would be to keep them warm :D

good luck :love:

Sending loads and loads of vibes to the little babies. I hope SO much that they find the strength to survive. :cry: :cry:

(((((((((((((((((((((((( VIBES ))))))))))))))))))))))))

the babies are still with us :D they have been taking their feeds really well, and yesterday i noticed the little ginger one trying to eat for itself, however they are still sleeping most of the time:? apparently this is normal tho for 3 week old babies, ive named them snoopy and peanut (not that im getting attatched or anything):oops::oops: will keep you all posted on their progress:D:D

Back