• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please can i have vibes for Lionel again UD 05/12

oh you poor soul. must be going out of you mind.. i will keep everything crossed you get some answers tomorrow :( xxxxx

Only just seen this hun, sending lots of vibes for your little man & hoping that Christobel might be able to help him further xxx

Spoke to C this morning and she agrees the next thing is to refer Lionel as she is out of ideas. We have an appointment with Jill on Saturday so we will see what she says.... fingers crossed she can shed some light.

just wanted to wish you good luck for tomorrow. i really really hope you get answers on what is wrong with him.

inbetween my own woe is me self pity ive been thinking about Lionel alot, i really love him (not in a scary stalker way i promise) and i am willing to prey to all gods going that you get a diagnosis tomorrow so he can get the treatment he needs and makes a full recovery xxxxxx

just wanted to wish you good luck for tomorrow. i really really hope you get answers on what is wrong with him.

inbetween my own woe is me self pity ive been thinking about Lionel alot, i really love him (not in a scary stalker way i promise) and i am willing to prey to all gods going that you get a diagnosis tomorrow so he can get the treatment he needs and makes a full recovery xxxxxx

Thank you so much hun you just made me cry, will let you knwo what happens tomorrow xxxx

Back