• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pippa

awwwwww so sorry to hear about the loss of pippa, i knw it must be hard for you, she was such a lovely bunny.
binky free pippa

becky

Thanks Becky and Lynda. Was a week yesterday that she went to the Bridge :( I miss her ever so much. When my Mum comes in from work and nobody else is in the house she keeps thinking that Pippa is upstairs and she needs to go check on her :(

My Dad planted some flowers today where she is buried and I got the cutest bunny ornament, holding a little flower.

Nicola

That is lovely nicolar.
Pretty flowers on a pretty Bunnies sleeping place and she is at the bridge with Scoot and all the others and will wait for you there.

Yeah they are very pretty :) It looks lovely, my Dad did a lovely job. In the spring I'm going to get a lovely big flowering plant to put there (not sure what yet!). Will post a pic once I've uploaded it.

awwww :cry: my bilbo also has a bunny ornament and loads of flowers where he is buried. It sounds weird, but I also kept a lock of his fur in a locket. I found a tuft of fur a day or two after he left us and just kept it.
It sounds as if your Dad is being very supportive.

Ah sounds lovely. My Dad (and my Mum) have been brill :) He misses her ever so much too :( I really wish I had kept a lock of her fur, I was too upset to think about it at the time but wish I had now :(

nicolar said:
Ah sounds lovely. My Dad (and my Mum) have been brill :) He misses her ever so much too :( I really wish I had kept a lock of her fur, I was too upset to think about it at the time but wish I had now :(
The MOST important part of Pippa you will ALWAYS keep is the love you shared. You will hold that in your heart forever. I never met her but I will NEVER forget her. Jane and Buns xx

Ah Jane thank you. I have been so teary and upset this evening, I miss her dreadfully and can't believe I won't hold her again or feel her soft fur. You are right though, I'll never lose the love and bond we have.

I just miss her so much every day, I know things will get better, hate feeling so down in the dumps :( Thank goodness for friends!!

She was a very beautiful girl nicloar. But she is binkying free now with al her frineds.
And watching how her plant will grow and make sure you keep hger special place nice!

Back