• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pink Dog cage

Yeah I've got one. Its a 48 inch

IMG_0517.jpg

That's her little bed. It was white but I dyed it with her vetbed. She's got one of those pink pets at home ones now.

She likes to sit in it to get at her hay in the tray but I haven't seen her sleep in it. She prefers her castle.

awww thats because shes a princess:D have you seen the square shaped ones with fleece cushion inside in pink like a deni was thinking of getting one for rosie near xmas time

yes i think your honey will like one just like rosie would, dont think my mowgli's really bothered with all the girly things:lol: yeah check the website its on their think was 12-99 or thereabouts

Just checked it out definitely have to get one. Poor mowgli shame they don't do them in blue also. Would you be able to keep it until Christmas though. I certainly would be able to:lol:

Just checked it out definitely have to get one. Poor mowgli shame they don't do them in blue also. Would you be able to keep it until Christmas though. I certainly would be able to:lol:

:lol: i doubt it id end up getting it her earlier, but i cant at the moment as i dont have much pennies

Back