• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Piece of snake in hay U/D pic post #20

Ewww, thats gross. I found half a dead mouse in a hay bag once but honestly wouldn't expect to find a snake in one:shock:

:shock::shock::shock: OMG thats soooo gross. I would have screamed the place down then be puking up everywhere!! That is sooooo nasty :shock:

it was quite a shocker especially as I was taking the hay out in a dark place I thought it was a lump of woody stuff then thought it was a lump of manure clumped in hay lifted it too my nose and got that whiff of decay I took it into a well lit area and nearly heave when I realised!

Eeeeew - that's manky. I've had 2 massive squished cochroaches - in expensive brands too not farmy ones!

Don't read on if you're squeamish - my boyfriend says when he was younger and playing at a farm there was a cats head at one end of the bale and its body at the other! :cry: You'd think there would be some sort of sensor to stop objects getting through, or am I being a bit ahead of farming technology there?! :?

Eeeeew - that's manky. I've had 2 massive squished cochroaches - in expensive brands too not farmy ones!

Don't read on if you're squeamish - my boyfriend says when he was younger and playing at a farm there was a cats head at one end of the bale and its body at the other! :cry: You'd think there would be some sort of sensor to stop objects getting through, or am I being a bit ahead of farming technology there?! :?

OMG that's awful :shock: I guess stuff just gets processed by farm machinery with no quality contolled so any creatures roaming around the farm are likely to end up in it poor ol' puss!

actuly farm hay is alot better than shop hay just saying :wave:

we have a hay barel froma farm now its great!!!!:D

so sorry you found that in your hay awfulll:shock: i think i must have escaped i never foudn anything in my hay before:shock::oops::shock: think i would have collapsed if had found snake or thrown it somewhere off of my hands!!!:shock:

Back