• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pictures Please .. sealpoint & frostpoint U/D secret revealed

Thanks

Oh Thanks
Do you have to live in Bradford to get a rabbit from there. I will be looking for a husbun for my little Cookie soon. I am very nervous about it though because she only has three legs after being attacked by her x hutch mate.

I've never come across these terms before, but am I right in thinking Stan might be a sealpoint? (excuse the nugget in front of him :))

EDIT: Have looked a few more pics around t'internet and now suspect he's probably sable. He changes colour a lot during his moult to almost white.

SPA52320.jpg

Last edited:
Oh Thanks
Do you have to live in Bradford to get a rabbit from there. I will be looking for a husbun for my little Cookie soon. I am very nervous about it though because she only has three legs after being attacked by her x hutch mate.

No you don't need to live in Bradford - I don't!!! They will bond Cookie with a male rabbit for you so you don't need to worry about them attacking each other. They will ensure that Cookie has a suitable partner who loves her to bits. They have a lovely bun in called Christopher I love him so much!!!

Back