• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Photos Of Your Outside Housing Needed Please for Rabbit Expo!

Eclipses pad:

DSC00450.jpg

Jazz and Gizmos

011-2.jpg

015-4.jpg

Thank you to all who have contributed so far.

The photo's I'd like will be to demonstrate the set up that I would be happy to re-home to so if any more of you have any of accommodation that is at least 5x2x2 with an attached and covered run I'd love to see them.

The aim of my display is to show how you can achieve safe, secure, spacious accommodation by using a little thought.

So Hutches need to be at least 2ft tall in the living accommodation, the run needs to be at least 2ft tall too for the rabbits to periscope.

The indoor part of the hutch needs to be at least 5x2x2 to comply with my re-homing standards (and the AWA 2007 naturally), unless of course it's a wendy house or shed arrangement with multiple levels that allow at least 3 consecutive indoor bunny hops.

I need the people visiting the expo who may not be aware of run safety that runs should have secure attached lids to protect from escape but more importantly from predators.

So to all of you who have some set ups that would show new rabbit owners how to do it, please post here.

Thanks again for all of your interest and support.

Helen

Peppa and Nesbits hutch and run is a 5ft double storey thingy with 8ft long run. It started life as a hutch from freecycle, hubby added bottom tier and run.

059.jpg

002-12.jpg

001-12.jpg

029-8.jpg

This is my original run/shed which is divided inside into hutches but there is still space for the rabbits to run around inside when it's wet.

Picture003.jpg

twinkle031.jpg

This is another run with a small hutch for them to shelter during the day

Picture002.jpg

twinkle025.jpg

And finally these are two smaller hutches with runs so they can have time on the grass and these can be moved around

Picture004.jpg

This is one of the smaller hutches and runs which is on the other side of the garden so I can quarantine any new arrivals.
twinkle012.jpg

My new shed - still under construction

Picture.jpg

This is my original run/shed which is divided inside into hutches but there is still space for the rabbits to run around inside when it's wet.

Picture003.jpg

twinkle031.jpg

This is another run with a small hutch for them to shelter during the day

Picture002.jpg

twinkle025.jpg

And finally these are two smaller hutches with runs so they can have time on the grass and these can be moved around

Picture004.jpg

This is one of the smaller hutches and runs which is on the other side of the garden so I can quarantine any new arrivals.
twinkle012.jpg

My new shed - still under construction

Picture.jpg

Cool thank you....

Here is my outdoor set up it has 3 sepearte sections with a door into each section.

Each section is 6x4 so in total it is 12x 6.

I live in the West Midlands.

STA60838.jpg

STA60867.jpg

STA60864.jpg

STA60862.jpg

Back