• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Photos of my animals I promised!

Hi nyki, I love that pic of your buns chomping away!! makes me laugh everytime I see it! :lol: I loved those pics of them as babies too!! They sure are very cute!! I never got to see mine as babies, but bet they were really adorable! I've had Hampton my pig since 6wks old so I'll get some scanned on this week, he was tiny! He could fit in the palm of your hand! :lol:

Look forward to seeing the piggy photos Kerri, I bet he was a sweetie!! :D

My two were great when they were small, but with hindsight I don't think I would do it again. They were far too much worry (yes even more!!), they are so delicate when they are that young. In my inexperience I got them from a pet shop :no: and I think they were taken away from their mum too soon. Next buns will definitely be rescues!!

The chomping still makes me giggle too, but it's what they do best. :lol:

I know what you mean nyki, I have had bunnies all my life, and some of the things I used to buy or do which I thought at the time, was good for them all those years ago, I would find prehistoric these days and would think "No dont do that!!". I have learnt alot over the years, and realise my old grumpy females I had all those years ago wernt born nasty, they were just misunderstood (eg in diet etc). You couldnt even get toys for them in them days, just sugarey treats! (eeh have you heard me, you'd think I was old enough to have been on the Titanic or something :lol: )! I remember when I was about 10yr old (nearly 20yrs ago!!), I took my male lop to the vets to see if he could be neutered, and I was told they do not bother speying or neutering rabbits as it is too tome consuming and the op is way too risky on such a small animal :roll: so he continued to try and hump my leg/hand/cuddly toys/towels - you name it, he'd hump it! (not the vet - the rabbit!! That sounded a bit funny that, thought I'd btr make it a bit clearer!) He was adorable though and he will always be my special boy. But nowadays, I bet that is one of the vets most profitable incomes! They wouldn't even consider speying a female bun and told me the risks way outweigh the benefits! I suppose vets have learnt alot over the years too.

awwww

wow, even more bunny photos, i love all of them :love:

if only i could win the lottery - i would buy a huge warehouse (a big 2level one) and fill it with bunnies - id have to employ my own vet and some bunny carer's i couldnt look after them all on my own, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: but they'd have big pens and lots of room to run around. it would have heating for the winter and air con for the summer...

i might aswell put my bed in there aswell :lol: :lol:

one day it will happen

:love: :angel:

2 great minds think alike!! That is what I would do if I won the lottery too!! I've always said to my hub I would open a huge sanctuary if I won the lottery! Suppse I have to start putting the lottery on first though! :roll:

lottery

:lol: :lol: :lol:
well u will be my first employee, lol,

i wouldn't advertise for jobs. id post a topic on here asking for employees, as i know every single one of us is bunny mad :lol: :lol: :lol: i would set up a people hotel in the warehouse as well as a bunny hotel :lol: :lol: :lol:

great pictures :thumb: poppy really does look like Becks Blueberry :D :D they could be a bit of ancestry in there somewhere :wink: 8) :)

Back