• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Phoebe

Schez

Mama Doe
Hey guys..

It's been so long since I've been on here... but it's the only place I know that will understand.

I don't even know if any one will remember me and my bunny crew but today, my beautiful Phoebe decided enough was enough and left us somewhere in the early hours.

I know we were blessed to have her - she was a proper little fighter. She was a rescue. She wasn't wanted anymore because the family wanted a puppy. She was caked in poo and named upsie daisy.

She was meant to find me. I loved her spirit as soon as I held her and told her I was going to sort it out for her and she repeatedly boxed at me...
Over time she learnt to trust me and enjoy head rubs. She leaves her bunny companion Harley but I've promised her he won't be left alone.

I knew it was coming... but despite "being prepared" it doesn't stop the grief.

Logically, I understand it's a part of life - you love your pet as part of the family and the time comes to say goodbye. But it doesn't make it any easier.

She was a small rabbit but gave so much... and now has left a such a hole... I don't think it can or will ever truly be filled.

Here's to you my gorgeous girl. My brave fighter. I hope wherever you are, you're at peace.

Always with us -
Thank you sweetheart.xxxx

I'm sorry to hear about little Phoebe :(

It's nice to see you back here, however - just a shame about the circumstances.

Back