• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Phoebe again

daphnephoebe

Wise Old Thumper
880b6804157a95432b14c51b9bacc8b7.jpg

5525c09ff9ff164c707cf1cb9bfce7e2.jpg

f918150ceaddd0d58b86e3f2a471539b.jpg

She even likes it when I play piano now :)

(Daphne has always liked my playing)

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

my mini mouse :love: checking out that tasty "root" (cable) that needs a snipping :lol:

She seems to have decided to bond more & more with you recently. Good girl Phoebe. Is her coat really soft? My Mouseypie has fur like silk (not to brag or anything)

my mini mouse :love: checking out that tasty "root" (cable) that needs a snipping [emoji38]

She seems to have decided to bond more & more with you recently. Good girl Phoebe. Is her coat really soft? My Mouseypie has fur like silk (not to brag or anything)

[emoji38] I was waiting for you to show up ;)

She thankfully ignores the headphone cable... Although I sometimes wish she would snip it so I have an excuse to buy better quality ones.

Not sure why she's sucking up to me so much lately. She's still daddy's girl but he's busy at the moment so it was my turn I guess.

Her fur is incredibly soft, but she's very protective of it. We might mess it up after all. I bet mouse let's you stroke her fur, at least a little.

[emoji38] I was waiting for you to show up ;)

She thankfully ignores the headphone cable... Although I sometimes wish she would snip it so I have an excuse to buy better quality ones.

Not sure why she's sucking up to me so much lately. She's still daddy's girl but he's busy at the moment so it was my turn I guess.

Her fur is incredibly soft, but she's very protective of it. We might mess it up after all. I bet mouse let's you stroke her fur, at least a little.

All of mine love being stroked, its rare for them to get bored before me. If I'm stroking one the others (particularly the girls) come over for fusses too

My Siamese cat used to lie inside the piano case of my baby grand when I played. :lol: Never could understand why she liked it in there while I was banging away on the keys. :roll:

Such a cute wee bub. :love:

Back