• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pet sitter needed in London

smallbrownfrog

Warren Scout
Hello there, I thought it might be worth a shot here rather than taking a gamble on the gumtree... And i thought people on here might be a little better than the woman who was recommended by the vets who left the rabbits with no shelter for 12 days in freezing temperatures...

I'm looking for a pet sitter to feed my two friendly cats and 2 crazy rabbits in Hackney/London fields from this Sunday the 23rd to Wednesday the 26th. Does anyone have any any suggestions or recommendations?

Thanks,

Marie

Last edited:
Pity I don't live near you as this is part of what I do for a living.

You will no doubt have to pay extra, it being Christmas etc.

Fingers crossed that you find someone reliable, honest, trustworthy, knowledgeable and of course caring. x

Hi there, Yeah, I know. It's that time of year, that's ok. It's worth it to know they are safe and someone who's not another idiot is looking out for them. 'taint that difficult to notice if the cat can't breath or the rabbits have no shelter....right? :?

Back