• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Persuading my wife to get a second rabbit

Yeah we saw the run when we were buying the hutch, but i dont think it actually fits to the hutch and is more of a seperate thing that you can put up in the garden....

I have rose cottage and put two rose runs together, i have pics on one of my threads if you want a look:wave:

I have rose cottage and put two rose runs together, i have pics on one of my threads if you want a look:wave:

Do you have a link?? I've looked but can't find anything....

EDIT: I found it :D

Glad it can be attached to the hutch! I think that is the run we will get :D

Thanks.

Last edited:
We have an appointment tomorrow with a rescue centre in Leigh on Sea in Essex :D:D

I'm thinking we'll have to leave him there to bond though as we're both at work on the Monday, would this be advisable? so they would be supervised etc?

Thanks

Good luck for tomorrow :)

You're better off asking the rescue what services they provide, than us. they may not do bonding, or they may provide advice with regards to bonding. If you don't have the time to Supervise them, then I would be careful with just putting them together, but dating could be ok.

Good luck for tomorrow :)

You're better off asking the rescue what services they provide, than us. they may not do bonding, or they may provide advice with regards to bonding. If you don't have the time to Supervise them, then I would be careful with just putting them together, but dating could be ok.

thanks, they offer the bonding service, they assess how things go, so that puts my mind at ease :D

will let you know how it all goes.

thanks for all the advice so far people.

oh and FYI, we bought the run today for the hutch :D

good luck! I'm in the same position you were in, I'm trying to persuade hubby that we need another bun to keep MJ company but he's not very receptive :(

Back