• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

'Penned in' with the cats.. HELPPPP *Pic Heavy*

I have to compliment you on your wonderful housekeeping and how clean you keep your bunnies cage. Of course, they can mess it up really quickley, as soon as you clean it they can toss things and kick out litter etc. I use Good Mews paper pellets for Hunny. Our cat Earl Grey likes to go in Hunny's cage too.

Awwwwww :love:

I have the same thing too, Phillip nudges Corky & then Corky licks his head.. but when he does the same to Finlay, Finlay lies down :roll:
I'm not sure either of them are doing what Phillip wants, but he likes Corky grooming him :love:

The funniest thing though is watching Phillip & Finlay play 'chase'
Phillip will run out of the room closely followed by Finlay.. & when they come back Finlay is being 'chased' by Phillip :lol:

Aww!
how sweet :love:

I have to compliment you on your wonderful housekeeping and how clean you keep your bunnies cage. Of course, they can mess it up really quickley, as soon as you clean it they can toss things and kick out litter etc. I use Good Mews paper pellets for Hunny. Our cat Earl Grey likes to go in Hunny's cage too.

Awwww thank you :love:

I'm very lucky in that Phillip is a tidy bunny; @ 1st he was weeing everywhere over his cage & pulling up the newspaper but now he uses his litter tray & as his hay manger is over the tray it stops hay being thrown about the cage too.. also I pick up his poos a couple of times a day & put them in his tray too.

He still wees outside of his cage, ie on the carpet in his pen, but I just clean it up with diluted vinegar (patch test 1st on carpet) & he doesn't use that spot again :lol:
He's learning fast :love:

I haven't tried Good Mews pellets but I did try some wood based cat litter pellets & Phillip wasn't too keen on them.
To use up the pellets I've been putting them on the bottom, then a layer of newspaper, then Carefresh, then hay - Phillip seems to like this :)

I've also got a large deep storage box that I'll be using soon that I'm going to fill with megazorb & hay, & see how he gets on with that too :p

Sounds like your cat is just as cheeky too :lol: love his name btw :)

I'm sure they'll be fine with her. If they're fine with Phillip then there's no reason for them not to be. :)

I'm not overly concerned but Phillip's new wifey is a baby so I'll need to be extra careful with her & my cats until she's grown a little.
I'm half expecting my cats to 'mother' her though (they're both boys lol) - they're such softies :lol: :love:

Back