• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Patrick- U/D 13th May- Remains Very Poorly :-(

Wee soul, i hope he gets better soon.
Patrick - give your mummy a break and get better!!!

Patrick has deteriorated over the last 24 hours and he has now stopped eating :cry: He is taking syringe feeds well though.

Vets again this morning

:cry:

I'm sorry to hear Patrick's not so well today. At least he is taking his feeds. Vibes for Patrick and good luck at the vets xx

Poor Patrick:(. Have his ears cleaned up or are they still full of pus?

Having had ear infections with gunk in both ears myself I can totally understand why he doesn't want to eat. I hope the vet can help the pain and discomfort quickly.

Poor Patrick, hope it goes well at the vets.

You must be incredibly stressed with your poorly bunnies. I send mega vibes that everything improves very soon.

Oh my gosh Jane I just want to fly back to England, come to your home, put the kettle on and give you a big hug :cry: (and steal Morse);)

Poor Patrick, sounds like an auwful infection :evil: Theres no advise I can offer that you dont already know, but just wanted to say that Mimi lost her appetite aswell when her infection was at its worst :( I think the key for her was managing her pain with Metacam, and also the Meclozine seemed to make a difference, maybe because it stopped her from feeling so dizzy and potentially nauseous.

Loads and loads of vibes xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Patrick remains VERY poorly :cry:

He is not tilting any more, but he is clearly in a lot of pain, despite two different analgesics. I have a horrible feeling that an abscess is developing, although this is not certain :cry:

He is still not eating :cry:

He will remain on treatment over the weekend and he may need surgery on Monday :cry:

Back