• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Outdoor housing pics

impressive

WOW! i remember seeing honey61 your palace on the rabbit residence website, love it. It has got me all started off again on improving my buns housing. if only i could rob a bank!:lol:

:wave:

Tigger & Eeyores house....

DSCN5281.jpg
[/IMG]

:shock::shock::shock:
That is amazing, could you post some more picsplease ? I would love to see what it looks like inside ;) :D :wave:

:shock::shock::shock:
That is amazing, could you post some more picsplease ? I would love to see what it looks like inside ;) :D :wave:

As requested some more pics for you....

Each end of the bunny house measure 8 x 5ft internally... Their boudoir has a stable door & the other end is storage.
The shelf runs the entire width & the hatch to the run is on the left ... so no draft issues.
All the windows open & lighting & central heating are installed :oops:
I had the hutch made to measure 5ft x 30" which has their litter trays in & stuffed full of hay for hiding in :D

DSCN5374.jpg
[/IMG]

Dining area on left side of shelf....

DSCN5373.jpg
[/IMG]

Hatch into run. Other end has floodlight on a timer so they can stay up a bit later....

DSCN5274.jpg
[/IMG]

Storage end (also houses independent fuse board for bunny house supply)
for all the bits & bobs that bunnies collect :lol:

DSCN5208.jpg
[/IMG]

And for additional security we have a PIR floodlight on the far side to pick up any visitors. We aim to insulate & panel the interior of the boudoir this spring, to help keep heat in in the winter & keep it cooler in the summer.... And then hopefully it will be completely finished :D
... and in case you are wondering... I am completely bonkers about my buns :lol:

Each end of the bunny house measure 8 x 5ft internally... Their boudoir has a stable door & the other end is storage.
The shelf runs the entire width & the hatch to the run is on the left ... so no draft issues.
I had the hutch made to measure 5ft x 30" which has their litter trays in & stuffed full of hay for hiding in :D

DSCN5374.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCN5373.jpg
[/IMG]

Hatch into run. Other end has floodlight on a timer so they can stay up a bit later....

DSCN5274.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCN5208.jpg
[/IMG]

And for additional security we have a PIR floodlight on the far side to pick up any visitors. We aim to insulate & panel the interior of the boudoir this spring, to help keep heat in in the winter & keep it cooler in the summer.... And then hopefully it will be completely finished :D
... and in case you are wondering... I am completely bonkers about my buns :lol:

That is absolutly fantastic :shock::thumb::D:D

Here's mine. The buns have access to the adjoining run through a catflap.

Bunnery%20plaque%201.jpg

hi tracy,
hope you dont mind me asking where did you get name plack? i know you've been asked before and im sure you said ebay? can you remember the name of the seller? it looks so nice i'd like one for mine. thank you.

Wow Honey61....I'd be happy to live in there, it's fantastic :D

And more importantly...not a nibbled bit of wood in sight :shock:

DSCN5374.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCN5373.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCN5274.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCN5208.jpg
[/IMG]

That looks amazing. I would love to give my buns somewhere like that to live.
Your buns are very lucky :D

Back