• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Outdoor housing pics

:wave:

Tigger & Eeyores house....

DSCN5281.jpg
[/IMG]

WOW......

no fairs. lol

Oh my goodness that is amazing! Looks like a bunny mansion!

Can I be cheeky and ask how much it cost? And where it was from?

I am looking for something like that for my 2.

Are you sitting down? ....... just under £3,000 for the house itself.... :oops:
I designed it myself & got a local company to make it for me :)

wow dedication....but its fab i think if i had the money (and the space!!) i would!!! makes my buns look quite cramped lol (they have 6x3x3ft hutch qattatched to 6x8ft area permenant space and free range in garden)

wow dedication....but its fab i think if i had the money (and the space!!) i would!!! makes my buns look quite cramped lol (they have 6x3x3ft hutch qattatched to 6x8ft area permenant space and free range in garden)

What's important is that your buns are happy & safe :D:D
I would love my pair to have free range in the garden... but sadly too dangerous here..... so they have a nice house to compensate.... even if it is like Fort Knox :lol:

honey61 your bunnies are very very lucky!

That is way beyond my budget for now (I only have about £500) but I know what I will be saving up for, something as impressive as that.

honey61 your bunnies are very very lucky!

That is way beyond my budget for now (I only have about £500) but I know what I will be saving up for, something as impressive as that.

Why not go for a playhouse?..... This was their first home...

DSCN2798.jpg
[/IMG]

Then when we sold the house & moved into rented, they lived here for 10 months .....

DSCN3795.jpg
[/IMG]

Your budget would by you a good shed/playhouse... & especially if you look in your local papers classified ads :D

yours is a fantastic house for them! :love:
mine also cant have free range in the garden either. :cry:

I would go for that, but... I'm paying for the majority of it, and we've got a minging stable, so planning to clear that out at the weekend!!! Would it be OK if they didn't attach the 6x9 run immediately? The shed is about 7x5. :wave:

For £500, why not this? It's 10ft x 8ft for £449.95!!!! Try it :wave:

ETA: Is this just for shed/hutch/playhouse or do you have more for a run? xx

Last edited:
:shock: WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW!

What super palaces! Honey61 - immaculate gardens too! Angieb - I LOVE it! And I remember seeing Buunyaddicts Bunningham Palace pics too - AMAZING!

I'm glad I'm not the only one to spoil my bun! :lol: :love:

i have just shown honeys picture to my OH and he said thats what we should get for the bottom of the garden where our old outbuildings are. :) (our outbuildings are falling down!)
weve got the space but not the funds. :cry: :)

Back