• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Outdoor excursion

They are both adorable :love: tbh I didn’t take my house rabbits outside, hopefully someone can help.

They are both adorable :love: tbh I didn’t take my house rabbits outside, hopefully someone can help.
Zeus used to really love it but seems the last 2 times like he thinks grass is icky [emoji15]

Athie still absolutely loves it and battled to get him back in the carrier when we where packing up [emoji1787] he's such a sun bunny [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

I woud make sure they have somewhere to hide if they want to - maybe leave the carrier in the run. If they are indoor rabbits, they may be more anxious of new surroundings and potential predators.

I woud make sure they have somewhere to hide if they want to - maybe leave the carrier in the run. If they are indoor rabbits, they may be more anxious of new surroundings and potential predators.
I have one bit covered with a jacket to shield them, last time I put the carrier in Zeus kept climbing ontop it and wanting to jump out :s

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Back