• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our poor Nessa/ She has gone to the bridge

Thank you :( It was a very hard decision as she was still bright in herself, but she was having trouble breathing with the amount of pus coming from her nose and was continually sneezing which must have hurt her so much. As I have said before we promised her that we would not leave her so long that she really started to suffer as she had suffered so much in the past :(

Thank you :( It was a very hard decision as she was still bright in herself, but she was having trouble breathing with the amount of pus coming from her nose and was continually sneezing which must have hurt her so much. As I have said before we promised her that we would not leave her so long that she really started to suffer as she had suffered so much in the past :(

Oh Liz :( What a time you are having recently :cry: :cry: *big hugs*

Run free Nessa.

For future reference the best combination for facial abcesses is penicillin, baytril and metronidazole.

Run free Nessa.

For future reference the best combination for facial abcesses is penicillin, baytril and metronidazole.

I'll remember that for next time, we did try our best with the medications prescribed by our vet and she did out live all expectations, but maybe we just didn't try hard enough

Back