• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our poor Nessa/ She has gone to the bridge

Oh Liz I am so sorry :( You're having such a dreadful time at the moment with all your bunnies :(

Sending them all lots of vibes & snuggles, plus ((((hugs)))) for you xxx

Thanks for the suggestion, we may speak to the vet again then.

After a long chat today it was decided the best thing to do for Nessa was to let her go. Too much of her face has been eaten away :cry: And if we don't want her to start to really suffer we would be best to do it sooner rather than later.

We haven't made any set time for this yet, so we are still able to change our minds if necessary, however nothing is going to repair the bone that she has already lost. :(

We have had every bun seen by the vet today, unfortunately there has been very bad news not only for Nessa but also, Moses, Fuzzy, Gwendolyn, Eddie, Primrose and Liquorice. And a few others need x-rays and dentals :(

I'm so very sorry

So sorry Liz, sending lots of vibes for all the poorly bunnies, a special hug for Nessa and lots of strength for you and Steve. xxxx

Oh no Liz, i'm so sorry. You have done everything possible for Nessa and probably more. Have some fun and be pain free at the Bridge Nessa.

Back