• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our old boy Frank has suddenly passed away

Thank you everyone for your kind words and wishes xx

I had a horrible nights sleep, just kept picturing him laying under the bed and even though I knew he was no longer there I couldn't relax. It just felt very wrong :(

I the morning the very first bunny I see is Frank, who was always so excited to see me and waiting fro a fenugreek crunchie before getting his meds and breakfast. All there was this morning was an empty crate, which i hadn't even cleaned out as I couldn't face it last night. Its all done now though.

My lovely Frank, he was never any bother, just happy to keep himself to himself and sleep :love::love:

My thoughts are with you - I too have an old boy and am absolutely dreading the day he goes to the Bridge - he's 10½. Sending you hugs ((((())))) and binky-free Frank - you're now a free spirit shining bright. xxx

Rest easy little Frank.

He was such a lucky bunny to have made his way to you for his forever home.

It's comforting in many ways to know that he had the best possible care any bunny could ever possibly have.

Stll sad though.:cry:

I have just been to read his story on your website Liz, what a story. I tend to be uneffected by these things as I read about so many, but this has brought a tear to my eye. It makes my heart swell to think he knew such love and kindness, and died happy. Binky free wee man xx

:cry::cry::cry: Ever so sorry - what a special little bunny Frank was xxx binky free little man - so glad you got to know love in your last years xxxx

Back