• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our old boy Frank has suddenly passed away

I just literally looked at Frank's page this morning on your website and thought how gorgeous he was.

I am so very sorry for your loss. I am sure all that remained is the love and care he quite clearly had in bucket loads from you.

Binky free at the bridge lovely one xxx

and huge vibes for your and a huge hug to cope with your loss xx

Oh no, what an awful shock :cry: He was a beautiful old man. He had two wonderful years with you, and passed peacefully, warm and loved. I hope he's been reunited with his partner at the bridge. I'm so sorry :cry: Binky free Frank xx

I'm so sorry Liz:(

I'm sure that you would have given him so much love, his past life would have been a dim and distant memory to him.

Binky free, Frank xx

Oh bless him, I'm so sorry. At least he was happy and well up to the last, that's the best way to be. I seriously don't know how you do what you do Liz, but keep it up, he's a testament to what you run the sanctuary for, a happy and well loved later years. He's back with his wifebun *hugs*

Oh bless him, I'm so sorry. At least he was happy and well up to the last, that's the best way to be. I seriously don't know how you do what you do Liz, but keep it up, he's a testament to what you run the sanctuary for, a happy and well loved later years. He's back with his wifebun *hugs*

Thats exactly it. If an animal can't have a full happy life then we think it is so important that the end of their life is a content after a bad start, rather than the other way round. And it is an absolute privilege to be the ones who can provide that for special bunnies such as Frank :love:

Back