• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our foster bun - Yay he's staying! He's now 4.5kg! New pics for Jane & every1 else

He looks so much better !! :D
He's all glossy too :love: :love:

You are safe forever now Archie :D

Archie says 'thanks so much Jane - mummy says I've got to carry on growing into my ears & when I'm a big boy & have been parted from my plums - I might get to live with Emily :shock:;)'

Awwww Daisy we can't do that say's Archie - well unless we bring 22 other bunnies with us ;):lol::lol:

Daisy says ok, but only if they promise not to eat all of her favourite hay ;):lol:

She'll squeeze up and make room for them - what do you reckon, 23 bunnies in a 5ft by 4ft bunny house in the living room? :lol:

Daisy says ok, but only if they promise not to eat all of her favourite hay ;):lol:

She'll squeeze up and make room for them - what do you reckon, 23 bunnies in a 5ft by 4ft bunny house in the living room? :lol:

Well have talked to all the bunnies & they promise not to eat all her favourite hay - only most of it !!!!!! ;):lol::lol::lol:

Might have to all balance on top of each other though in Daisy's home :lol:

I somehow managed to miss this thread up till now. :oops::? Denise he is absolutely beautiful and he looks so much better already. :love::love:

:lol::lol::lol: I bet Mark will be the one begging you to let him keep the next bunny. :lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: I bet Mark will be the one begging you to let him keep the next bunny. :lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: I do hope so :D We've hopefully got 4 foster bunnies coming when our bunnies have moved outside, so you never know ;););)

Back