• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Orion’s Wisdom

binkyCodie

Mama Doe
remember: always sit in the litter box when your parent is trying to clean it. bonus points if you bite them when they try to move you out! [emoji16]
5e1d7fff12d11e5397cef89a006596ee.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

remember: always sit in the litter box when your parent is trying to clean it. bonus points if you bite them when they try to move you out! [emoji16]
5e1d7fff12d11e5397cef89a006596ee.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Omg, him and Atticus are the same bun.. [emoji38] He does exactly that! And he'll grunt if you try move him, then he'll come over and groom Michaels leg like I'm sorry please pet me [emoji38][emoji38] earlier he ate a packed lunch then groomed Michaels leg.. Was beautiful [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

earlier he ate a packed lunch then groomed Michaels leg..
LMAO

All mine have done this: Aboleth hated being moved so a pat on the bum got her out, but Chibbs and Lopsy just get dragged around. I've moved Lopsy from the hutch to the playhouse just in a litter tray before :lol:

:lol: if I’m in the way Fern just nudges me in the shin with a death glare :lol:

[emoji38] if I’m in the way Fern just nudges me in the shin with a death glare [emoji38]
Ah yes that's what Clementine does much more lady like than a potential bite from Atticus [emoji38]

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Raven is very possessive of his litterbox filled with poos. He will also charge/lunge
at me when I pick up stray poos.
He lets me pick him up, so it is better for me if spouse holds him while I clean Raven's area.
Raven watches my every move and uses the litterbox as soon as it is cleaned.

:lol: if I’m in the way Fern just nudges me in the shin with a death glare :lol:

that's Luna usually! Orion used to do the same but he's taken to biting me or my clothes if he doesn't like me in the pen or doesn't like me doing a specific thing :? it hurts! its a new behaviour so I'm hoping it will die off but he has ruined my favourite pair of sweatpants so I'm quite upset with him :lol:

Back