• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

orchid, my special girl

bunnyrun

Mama Doe
you came to me just over a year ago, due to you being so aggressive, you were such a little madam and would happily bite me whenever i tried to stroke you:lol: I had you speyed and very nearly lost you then, but I prayed for you to get better and you did, It then became clear your mouth was sore and you would need regular dentals:cry::cry: every 6 weeks you,d give me a sign and off we,d go to get your teeth sorted, your attitude never changed tho once you felt better you,d still be a little madam.
I knew yesterday you wernt well when you refused your veggies and i could cuddle you, so off we went to see the vet and yet again you needed another dental, you only had one 3 weeks ago:cry:
you came home and seemed to pick up, your were bright eyed and bushy tailed, but still not eating on your own,
after seeing the vet this morning you waited till we got home before you left me, i didnt even get chance to say goodbye to you sweetheart, i settled you in went upstairs and when i came down you,d gone:cry::cry::cry:
im cant believe im writing another tribute in such a short space of time:cry:
im totally crushed ive lost you and will never forget you orchid
rest in peace now baby girl and look after grace and faith for me:cry::cry::cry:
mummy xxxxx

Back