• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Opinions needed - pet carrier

Well if Dreamer is getting in the way I can sqeeze him in my carrier ;) ;):lol::lol::lol::lol: I will give up one day :lol:

:lol: How do you manage to answer any question i have into the answer being me to give you Dreamer?! ;):lol: You can always come down one day and give him a cuddle :D although i will being doing a thorough search of bags, coats, pockets on exit!!!

:lol: How do you manage to answer any question i have into the answer being me to give you Dreamer?! ;):lol: You can always come down one day and give him a cuddle :D although i will being doing a thorough search of bags, coats, pockets on exit!!!

:lol: :lol: I do try :lol: :lol:

If I am ever down your way I will be coming for Dreamer cuddles, I promise not to bunnynap him...honest!

I fit my 4 in...they are all quite small I guess, range from 1.4 - 2kg

That's about what mine are. Mini and Mischa are both about 1.8, Nutmeg less and Smudge slightly more.

They can all get up close and personal - while help the bonding :lol:

Well if it is then I'm sad too because I couldn't wait for mine to arrive!

Here's our lovely Inca helping me to assemble it when it arrived

Buntransporter001.jpg

Aw!

Darn. I got all excited then cos a Home Delivery Network van just pulled up, but it's for a house further round in the cul-de-sac. Boo.

Nope. I think it'll be Monday now. The tracking says it's at the delivery depot but not out for delivery.

Oh Crud, this thread has just made me realise I'm going to need to get a huuuuge new carrier now Brian's bonded himself to Thistle and Jess. Thistle's 7/8kg, Jess is 3kg and Brian's a bit bigger than Jess. Perhaps I should just get a horse box. :lol:

I couldn't resist poting this....

26809_422158888573_709523573_5355065_5414369_n.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:
That's not his usual carry box btw, he just decided to squidge in this one for fun!

Cor I fink ma arms are gonna fall orf! They are so heavy! They fit in quite nicely. They have to get close up to one another but I think that's a good thing. Calms the lions down a little.

Wot of ma arms? You wanna see ma big arm muscles? :lol:

They've all disappeared orf. I'll try and get some tomorrow. They've had a big day today wot with their new carrier, their first day in the combined runs together and their dog crate back in the room.

I've just realised I have a couple from in the run. Just uploading them. I've also just worked out that you can lift the door off! I thought I'd broken it to begin with. :lol: That's really useful cos I can leave it in my room for them as an extra hidey hole and also when I put it in the run there is a bit more space round it.

Back