• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ooooh I've acquired some more babies

MY GOD!!!

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Major Cuties!!!

This thread should have come with a Warning!!!

*DIES*

m
xx

mit said:
MY GOD!!!

Major Cuties!!!

*DIES*

m
xx

Yes, I agree. My boyfriend had to giggle when he heard me go "awwww". But now there's a bunny with his name on RR, so I had to giggle. :lol:

Cereal names....mmmmm......Weetabix, Frosty, Cheerio, Weeto, Shreddie, Cookie, Cornflake, Flaky, Crunchy, Nuttie, Loopy, Cocopoppy...... :lol: I like it.

You managed more cereal names than me (I got to five but that doesn't give much choice as there's five buns :roll: ), you are clearly a cereal connoisseur!

the happy bee said:
You managed more cereal names than me (I got to five but that doesn't give much choice as there's five buns :roll: ), you are clearly a cereal connoisseur!

No, but I have kids! :lol:

What about Tinky Winky, Dipsy, Laalaa, Poh and Nono?

Bavarian Bunny said:
mit said:
MY GOD!!!

Major Cuties!!!

*DIES*

m
xx

Yes, I agree. My boyfriend had to giggle when he heard me go "awwww". But now there's a bunny with his name on RR, so I had to giggle. :lol:

Cereal names....mmmmm......Weetabix, Frosty, Cheerio, Weeto, Shreddie, Cookie, Cornflake, Flaky, Crunchy, Nuttie, Loopy, Cocopoppy...... :lol: I like it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

m
xx

Whoa. That is quite a selection of names. What is Redwall? My sons' names are on that part of the list. :lol: I swear I did not get the names from that website!!!

Redwall is a series of children's books with animals wearing clothes and going to war and acting like humans as far as I can tell.
My sister was really into them when she was growing up.

These five little monkeys are all doing really well and are off to see Auntie Melinda the vet tomorrow for a check over and hopefully a sexing! The two fawn ones seem to have the strongest bond - ironically they are the biggest and the smallest of the lot! They spend most of their time together and are always cuddling while the rest of them get on causing destruction and mayhem :lol: :lol:

Their own individual personalitites are starting to show - the smallest fawn one is the most timid, the two white ones are the most curious (and greedy), the big fawn one is quite maternal towards the wee ones, and the biggest browny patched one is the chewer :lol: :lol:

The names are brewing...it won't be long now I'm sure :wink:

Back