• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

onslow is poorly and have no idea what's wrong.

Thank you

Onslow is actually brighter this morning which is great. We are back from the vet. They managed to get blood this time which has been sent to the lab so need to wait for those results first. His heart was a bit off which may have been stress but dependent on blood results we will then chest x-ray to check heart and rule out thymoma.

But for today I am just grateful he seems a bit brighter as he was looking so down we were questioning his quality of life. Now we just need to get his front legs working properly again.

Onslow's bloods are back and there is nothing of significance there, just a bit of dehydration. But at least it rules plenty out.

Onslow is much better than he was despite having no treatment. So we may just leave him be rather than keep putting him through more diagnostics. But at least we know what not to focus on if it happens again.

I honestly can't believe he is now hopping about when a few days ago he looked like he was taking his very last breath!

I'm pleased to hear Onslow's bloods are clear, at least you know that side of things are ok. Did the vet say anything like if they were leaning towards a stroke?

Glad he's feeling better & hope it continues. Lots of vibes x

Back