• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Only Free Range Indoor Bunny Owners Will Understand This!

This thread is hilarious! and they are definately all true!

I'm gonna add:

Putting clean clothes on the radiator to dry is a waste of time- they end up dragged along the floor

All my long curtains have a not so fabulous fringed, holey effect at the bottom

I've learned a really useful skill as well- how to read the mail when half the letter has been chewed

Despite all this i love my house bun to bit and it hasnt put me off keeping her inside!

[/B]

Oh my god, I am obsessed with this and my OH thinks Im over paranoid! Cant bear the thought of finding a bunny face down in the toilet though :shock::oops:

Your not paranoid- Daisy tried to climb in once, luckily i was in the room with her. She also used the bath mat which was hanging over the edge of the bath as a climbing frame once! Thats why my bathroom door is always shut! I go mad at guests who dont shut the door!

I miss my bed being only filled with me. Now it's filled with bits of hay I have walked into my bed and sometimes the odd smooshed bunny poo. Hay is not as comfortable as bunnies will lead you to believe. It irritates

If you dont own a bagless hoover you will do soon after spending £7 a week on hoover bags, because your hoovering hay up 3-4 times a day:lol:

or your hoover becomes the rabbits new car.

socks and clothing is not to keep you warm, but infact to protect you from bunny claws.

oh and even if you have quit smoking you still only have 50% of your lung usage because the other 50% is coated in rabbit fur....

this list could go on:lol::lol:

Your not paranoid- Daisy tried to climb in once, luckily i was in the room with her. She also used the bath mat which was hanging over the edge of the bath as a climbing frame once! Thats why my bathroom door is always shut! I go mad at guests who dont shut the door!

I knew it! Max has tried to jump in the bath before when I was in it :shock:Luckily he didnt jump high enough, I just saw his face and paws appear over the side then disappear again :lol: So i definatly dont trust him with the toilet!

I miss my bed being only filled with me. Now it's filled with bits of hay I have walked into my bed and sometimes the odd smooshed bunny poo. Hay is not as comfortable as bunnies will lead you to believe. It irritates

Have you not got the new fashion of push up hay bra?:lol::lol:

Just been reminded of another thing, you WILL get an irritating strand of fur in your eye or mouth atleast once a day, and all cushions, curtains and upholstery is covered in a fine layer of fur :evil:

Just been reminded of another thing, you WILL get an irritating strand of fur in your eye or mouth atleast once a day,

That is sooo true and it drives me mad!! The hair is so fine it's virtually invisible and I can stand infront of a mirror with my eyeball virtually on the mirror and still cant see the pesky hair!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol:
All of the above and then some. :lol:

Remembering when the dining table and chairs were actually used for their original purpose;
The vacuum Never needing a home as it's never put away these days;
Being able to walk through the house un impeded by baby gates and barricades

:lol:

Not being able to leave the house without using a sticky roller to remove fur from clothing.

Inviting gusets round, thinking you have hoovered up all the poo, and then out of the corner of your eye seeing one in the corner and trying to remove it without said guest seeing you have poo on your lounge floor ;)

Getting a full nights sleep without hearing a noise and having to get up 'just incase' they've gotten themselves into a 'situation'.

Getting a full nights sleep without hearing a noise and having to get up 'just incase' they've gotten themselves into a 'situation'.

Hehehe - that's me!

Never being able to prepare a meal without a bunny sat on your feet!

Opening the fridge with out getting your jeans bottoms pulled to bits:love: Thats what the bunsters did last winter when they were in. Outside this year, but they sit out side by the back door now looking in at me.
Bella " Jakes is Mummy near Big black food thingy?"
Jacob " Yes, sit by door,looking cute we might get a treat"

I have got Edward in for the winter as we have only got him a indoor hutch and i felt it would not be sutable to use in the shed. So fare he's a good boy and I have nothing to moan about, he wees and poos in his tray and hasn't YET nommed anything he shouldn't. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol:
All of the above and then some. :lol:

Remembering when the dining table and chairs were actually used for their original purpose;
The vacuum Never needing a home as it's never put away these days;
Being able to walk through the house un impeded by baby gates and barricades

:lol:

haha all so true! :thumb::lol:

1) A quiet bowl of cereal in the mornings. (Results in a bunny mugging) Beau's not interested
2) Enjoying a biscuit with your tea or coffee. (Results in a bunny mugging) Oh my god, there's a Beau in my packet of biscuits!!
3) lounging on the sofa with a piece of fresh fruit. (Resuots in a bunny mugging)Beau's not interested
4) Looking anywhere except the floor as you walk around your house. (Not doing so may result in bunny football!)Beau's not interested
5) Sleeping past 6.30am. (If you dare to do so you will endure a bunny to the face!)
6) Unpacking shopping alone.Beau's not interested
7) Going to the fridge alone.Beau's not interested
8) Going to the toilet alone :roll:Beau's not interested
9) Cleaning up in peace.Beau's not interested
10) Leaving clothes lying around. (Unless you like the bunny chewed look)

:lol::lol::lol: Seriously, there are few things he's a pest about, but if you dare have a packet of malted milk biscuits anywhere near him, you may lose a limb!! However, I do also sport the bunny chewed look to school (my fave top, I discovered yesterday!) and OH commented on Sunday that we got a lie in until 9am, usually he's chewing the bars by 7am!

Others...
My decor is punctuated by brightly coloured mesh panels to stop him chewing books and soft furnishings
He has his own bedroom, and get most upset when I *dare* to go in there
Sir will accompany you when *he* wants to come downstairs, not when you choose
Once you have started stroking him you must not stop. Ever. No really. What do you mean 'you have things to do'?
Nudging your feet when you are sat on the sofa, because he doesn't realise there's a difference between hands and feet.

But I woves him :love:

That is sooo true and it drives me mad!! The hair is so fine it's virtually invisible and I can stand infront of a mirror with my eyeball virtually on the mirror and still cant see the pesky hair!!

OH MY GOD YES!! This one, totally, I thought that was just me!

walking with a strange gait as a rabbit loves to walk between your legs when you are carrying something:roll::lol:

never having decent furniture as every item has a" bunny test nibble" or twelve

as for DVDs my OH says it stands for DELICIOUS VEGETARIAN DINNERS :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
All of these oh so true, especially the INVISABLE HAIR :evil: evil evil things :lol:

Some others:

NEVER being able to watch a programme from start to finish without missing bits due to keeping an eye on the bunny trying to squeeze into tiny gaps they are not allowed into :roll:

Watching tv with a bunny head shape in the way of the tv :roll: Big brother is a favourite with Noah :lol:

Not having a pillow in the house that hasnt been 'marked' with bunny kisses.

Finding poo and/or hay in strange places once out the house eg. Bag, jacket pocket, shoes, stuck to tights, in ones hair :roll:

Getting woken up in the middle of the night due to a bang only to find its a little furry thing thumping his/her foot for attention!!

Nothing quite like a house bunny :love:

All of these oh so true, especially the INVISABLE HAIR :evil: evil evil things :lol:

Some others:

NEVER being able to watch a programme from start to finish without missing bits due to keeping an eye on the bunny trying to squeeze into tiny gaps they are not allowed into :roll:

Watching tv with a bunny head shape in the way of the tv :roll: Big brother is a favourite with Noah :lol:

Not having a pillow in the house that hasnt been 'marked' with bunny kisses.

Finding poo and/or hay in strange places once out the house eg. Bag, jacket pocket, shoes, stuck to tights, in ones hair :roll:

Getting woken up in the middle of the night due to a bang only to find its a little furry thing thumping his/her foot for attention!!

Nothing quite like a house bunny :love:

YES!!!!!! :evil::evil::evil::lol::lol::lol:

Back