• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

On a rescue mission... UD: PROUD BUNNY MUMMY MOMENT

Somebun is at the vets in an hour. Escaped their makeshift enclosure and is running and binkying away any time I get near. Loon. :roll:

Well done - he has a similar look to Endeavour. I'm going for boy although the photo is not very clear on my cp.

All vaccinated. :)

Persephone is disgusted with me now though! She's kicked up her back paws and hidden in the far corner of her enclosure.

So, in answer to the sex question: IT'S A GIRL!

(Because I really needed more Does.)

Letting Little Miss out for a runaround. She keeps doing bunny 500s round her enclosure, but then she thumps, and then she binkies. Loopy little thing.

She's beginning to settle better ~ is learning to DEMAND nose rubs. I've never had such a hyperactive bun before though!

It's strange, but I think Lelantos, my bridge mini rex, has sent her to me because he couldn't stay very long. I'm coming to the end of a hay bale and I've seen loads of white feathers in it. I also saw one as I was going to collect her. Thank you, Lela. :love: I'll treasure her.

What a great story. She sounds like a really fun rabbit (like Sheldon in fact). Incredible what people will put animals into and not realise how waaaaay too small the space is for them.

So. I browsed the main website for single bucks, with an eye to looking at those in rescues further afield. Obviously further afield because bunnies in Norfolk rescues are never placed on RR.

However, I found an individual looking to rehome a mini rex buck. In Norfolk. That never happens. I put him out of my mind though; it's not really time to get Little Miss's husbun yet. I want to wait til post-neuter.

Then. this morning, I told OH about him. OH told me he found another white feather in the NEW bale of hay. That it was possibly a sign.

Whelp, so a call has been made.

Lelantos - I'm sure it's you - enough is enough!

Maybe we'll get a call. If not, I know Persephone has a husbun out there somewhere!

Good luck :)

I said to my dh, you do know our Buffy (the new rescue bun) is going to need a husbun one day, he was a bit :shock: lol :D x

Good luck :)

I said to my dh, you do know our Buffy (the new rescue bun) is going to need a husbun one day, he was a bit :shock: lol :D x
My OH and mother have been prepared for the fact Persephone will need a husbun from the offset! I've got them well trained regarding rabbits. I was going to try bonding her into the quad/one of my pairs - but she's SO feisty and hyperactive and nervous all at the same time. I don't want to risk upsetting the established bonds, so A.N.other rescue it is!

No phone call, but it doesn't matter. If this one happens, it happens. If not, there's plenty more bucks in the, er, rescues! :D

Bless- so when you get Buffy's husbun, will it then be TheFiveB's?! ;) :shock:

Good luck with everything.Im so glad you were able to take her-shes beautiful too.

Lucky girl,safe at last.

That cage was horrendous:shock:

Back