• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

omg poor bunny ** distressing pics**

I cant stop thinking about that bun, probably sitting hunched in his lonely hutch right now, sore and desperately lonely but too terrified of humans to accept any love. I cant bear it. That 'thing' that did that to him is a hateful monster and its burning me up inside that she almost definatly wont get appropriately punished.
There has GOT to be something that we can do. Has anyone got any ideas? A petition maybe? I'd be happy to sort one out. I know it will probably be futile but at the very least that beast of a human being needs to know what normal, mentally stable people think of her. And I'm DESPERATE to get that poor bun out of there, there has to be a way. I cant believe the RSPCA hasnt taken him out of that situation :censored:

xxx

OMG thats the most distressing thing Ive seen in a long time. What an evil human being, I hope she pays dearly. Infact I hope she dies....harsh I know but what a :censored: I wonder whats happened to the bun? I hope hes got a nice new home away from that witch.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!

I agree. I could gladly punish that evil person.

God almighty... reading and seeing that has really upset me.

I have just sat here with tears streaming down my face :cry::cry::cry: That poor, poor little boy :cry::cry::cry: I just wish I could take him in to help him trust humans again :cry: I will never forget that image :cry::cry::cry:

I sorry but I hope the :censored: evil :censored: rots in hell :evil: Sorry but I'd like to do the same to her to see how she likes it - and no I wouldn't have to be drunk to do it!!! :evil::evil::evil:

I too am worried about where he is now and what he's doing. That rabbit needs a good loving home and no doubt as soon as whats happened to him has faded into the past he'll just be left alone in a hutch until he dies as he no doubt was in the past :cry:
Is there anyway of finding out where he is? We should steal him :wave:
Helen xx

I read in the alternative article that he is STILL with the owner. Because it was the owner's sister who set the hutch alight, it is somehow safe for him to still stay in his old home:( :(

What can we do?

I too am worried about where he is now and what he's doing. That rabbit needs a good loving home and no doubt as soon as whats happened to him has faded into the past he'll just be left alone in a hutch until he dies as he no doubt was in the past :cry:
Is there anyway of finding out where he is? We should steal him :wave:
Helen xx

I totally agree. Is there anyone on here who lives in the area and can talk to the local RSPCA about rehoming him, or atleast fostering him for now. You never know, if they talk to the owner, that :censored:'s sister, she may want to get rid of him anyway. Looks to me like he's sitting in a hutch outside, probably neglected anyway. Bunnys need special care anyway, and this one especially so.

Couldnt stop thinking about him last night. If I was in England I'd go and steal him ;)

xxx

I'm pretty hardened to stuff like this, but the photo broke my heart. I do hope the rabbit is with the RSPCA or something.

I wouldn't take a lighter to her. I wouldn't even send her to prison. I'd make her spend a year picking up litter and dog poop off the streets every day for 12 hours with her bare hands. This would be done wearing a t-shirt with that photo on and the words "I'M THE DISGUSTING FAT DRUNKEN SKANK THAT SET FIRE TO MY OWN SISTER'S PET RABBIT. I LAUGHED WHEN IT SCREAMED IN AGONY" She'd also have to post a flyer through each door she passed with her photo on wearing the t-shirt.

Brilliant idea, what a evil ugly fat :censored:

I totally agree. Is there anyone on here who lives in the area and can talk to the local RSPCA about rehoming him, or atleast fostering him for now. You never know, if they talk to the owner, that :censored:'s sister, she may want to get rid of him anyway. Looks to me like he's sitting in a hutch outside, probably neglected anyway. Bunnys need special care anyway, and this one especially so.

Couldnt stop thinking about him last night. If I was in England I'd go and steal him ;)

xxx

I'm probably one of the most local, I can think of three of us in the area atm, and I have emailed the RSPCA to ask if they know whats happened to the bun. You have to take into account this happened in September, but has only become public knowledge because she was in court yesterday, and bizzarely no one mentions what has happened to Bunny since, just say he's terrified of people and might need part of an ear amputation. 5 months later I thought this would have already happened. I'm going to keep an eye on the local paper as the ed said they were going to do an update on Bunny. And if I can locate an email for the vets I reckon he'll have gone to given location I might email them and enquire, they know me (slash my two furballs) in there well enough anyway, though if the RSPCA have been involved in Bunny's care it will be a different vet surgery, and I'm not to sure how many small local ones there are in cheadle heath.

I'm probably one of the most local, I can think of three of us in the area atm, and I have emailed the RSPCA to ask if they know whats happened to the bun. You have to take into account this happened in September, but has only become public knowledge because she was in court yesterday, and bizzarely no one mentions what has happened to Bunny since, just say he's terrified of people and might need part of an ear amputation. 5 months later I thought this would have already happened. I'm going to keep an eye on the local paper as the ed said they were going to do an update on Bunny. And if I can locate an email for the vets I reckon he'll have gone to given location I might email them and enquire, they know me (slash my two furballs) in there well enough anyway, though if the RSPCA have been involved in Bunny's care it will be a different vet surgery, and I'm not to sure how many small local ones there are in cheadle heath.

I think that is something we all need to remember.
Bunny might have been well loved and looked after by the scumbags sister...so it might not have been fair to take him away. She may not even live at the same address but just have been staying there.
I know I'm sounding a bit odd for me but it is not Rachels (?) fault her sister is a digusting waste of space.
I hope the bunny is somewhere safe and being slowly taught that people can be nice and caring.

Poor, dear rabbit. Looks like it has been attacked with a flame-thrower - which effectively it has.:(:(:(

I hope it gets removed to a loving home where people care for its welfare for the rest of its life.

I wonder if the perpetrator would ever like to experience a flame-thrower operated by a rabbit while she is trapped in a confined space - the rolls of fat would go up well.:shock:

The poor rabbit was "screaming" and she did nothing.:evil::censored:

Perhaps, in addition to all the other suggestions, deluging the Sun's 'comment' pages would be a good idea. It's easy to do and the Sun is the UK's highest circulation paper, I believe. Putting the poor rabbit's photo on Page 3 of the Sun would guarantee some attention.

I hope the outcome is not "it's just a rabbit" followed by a small fine and a two-month ban on keeping animals. Perhaps it could be a large fine plus a prison sentence followed by community service in an animal shelter.

I've pretty much got the gist of this.
I do cry at rainbow bridge and often lose sleep about sick bunnies so I really don't think I should look at the link(sorry).

If anyone needs practical help regarding the bunny please pm me, and I'll see what I can do.
-sue x

I wasn't going to look at this thead as I knew how angry it would make me. Well I did and it did! It makes me want to :censored:. How can anyone be so cruel.I don't think someone swearing at me would have stopped me rescuing that bun either, and I wouldn't have been begging for the keys.:evil:

Some people shouldn't be allowed to breath.:evil:

I wasn't going to look at this thead as I knew how angry it would make me. Well I did and it did! It makes me want to :censored:. How can anyone be so cruel.I don't think someone swearing at me would have stopped me rescuing that bun either, and I wouldn't have been begging for the keys.:evil:

Some people shouldn't be allowed to breath.:evil:

Completely agree. A few swear words do nothing againts a bat/chair/whatevers handy/fist! I would have quite happily beaten this thing to a pulp after saving the bunny. No one could have stopped me. I think the bystanders are as much to blame for not stopping her or helping the bunny. I would seriously end up in prison if someone harmed any of my animals they're my children! :censored::censored::censored:

Thankyou so much, its great to know you're out there enquiring on our behalf. I know it happened a while ago, but I just don't trust the law when it comes to animal cruelty. I can almost guarantee she wont get the punishment she deserves and I question whether measures have been taken to ensure that proper, intense care of this rabbit mentally aswell as physically have been adhered to.
Please keep us posted as to what you find out, and as soon as anyone knows the outcome of the sentencing of "the beast" please also let me know.
Lets hope bunnys ok :?
xxx

This bunny should NOT be back at that place,that evil :censored: scum bag could get to him again. He needs a new home with caring bunnywise owners who are prepared to nurture an obviously very traumatised bunny.

WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING! WHAT CAN WE DO??????

This is just horrible I'm so angry and so sad

From what I have read the bunny went back to its original home as it wasn't the owner of the bunny that had anything to do with it. She was on holiday along with the home owner, the sister who did it was just house sitting. :?

It might be possible that the owner actually cares very much for her pet and that she is devastated by what has happened to it, so it would be awful if her pet was taken away from her if that was the case.

But obviously from a tabloid newspaper we have no idea what the situation is :?

From what I have read the bunny went back to its original home as it wasn't the owner of the bunny that had anything to do with it. She was on holiday along with the home owner, the sister who did it was just house sitting. :?

It might be possible that the owner actually cares very much for her pet and that she is devastated by what has happened to it, so it would be awful if her pet was taken away from her if that was the case.

But obviously from a tabloid newspaper we have no idea what the situation is :?

Thats what I was thinking too, the owner might be a great bunny owner who just made a very bad decision trusting her sister

Poor bunny though :(

Sickened

I accidentally came across the article while on my lunch break and I shall never forget that image :cry:

I have no more words to describe my feelings on this.

I took one look at the picture in the sun and threw it in the bin. My god I had to, it distressed me so much. She is one evil b. How low can humans go.

"Hi Angelmouse,

Another concerned citizen has been emailing me too and she has found out that bunny is still being nursed back to health and may yet have to have an ear amputated. He is not up for rehoming at the moment so let's all keep our paws crossed he makes a speed recovery and finds the happiness he deserves.

Best wishes and thank you for your concern,

Susie"

(Susie is the woman in charge of manchester and salford rspca)

Back