• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

omg poor bunny ** distressing pics**

things like this drive me mad. not just rabbits, any animal. i just dont understand how people can be cruel to creatures??????? ive heard bout the bunny scream, can only say i hope never to hear it. got a real soft touch for animals, im dreading going to a rescue to get chewy a wifey cos i know there'll be loads of animals there and itll tug on my heart strings :oops:

id seriously do time if i ever came accross anybody doing anything to an animal...you can guarantee that

I've only heard it once....when my (ex) foster bun threw herself over the puppy pen and got her toe caught *shudders*
Never seen my OH out of bed so quick....I was in floods of tears and Bea was fine :roll:

I was not expecting to see any pictures (saw the mail website). I am usually pretty ok with animal abuse but I have just burst into tears.:cry::cry::cry:
That poor bunny. It looks so sad. In a way I wish it could be pts, it may never be the same again...
Have to go search the net for funny things now. I fear that picture has just ruined my day :(

as i said in the other i bet poor thing is backin same hutch lonely, no wonder its traumatised the poor bun needs one to one love and care and maybe a freinbd to feel secure again, that bun should not be in the same place,

as for the woman who did it, my mind is to twisted to repeat

I just sat and cried.
Poor poor thing. I hope someone can bring him through. I feel sorry for the girls sister too (who's bunny he is) .
Expletives wouldn't have stopped me going in there and saving bunny.
Really hope he has been given heaps of pain releif.....he looks in agony :cry:

Yeah, I would have used a nice bit baseball or cricket bat to 'hit' them back, and her.... :evil: How could someone do that to an animal that has probably done nothing to her and cant defend itself? Makes me sick, I want her to suffer BIG STYLE :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

Reading things like these make me so evil............if I were to meet anyone like this, I would go to jail for GBH, I wouldnt be able to control myself.

Sorry, I just started a new thread on this. i looked for one but couldn't see one. anyway, maybe a mod can merge them! whilst I hate the DM, this was reported in a few newspapers - I picked the DM as it is on their front page with a horrific picture which shocked me.
This poor bun should be in a rescue where it can be cared for properly, not back where the trauma happened.

I was not expecting to see any pictures (saw the mail website). I am usually pretty ok with animal abuse but I have just burst into tears.:cry::cry::cry:
That poor bunny. It looks so sad. In a way I wish it could be pts, it may never be the same again...
Have to go search the net for funny things now. I fear that picture has just ruined my day :(

i'm exactly the same. i've seen and heard about many horrific things but this....this has really really haunted me:cry:

This bunny should NOT be back at that place,that evil :censored: scum bag could get to him again. He needs a new home with caring bunnywise owners who are prepared to nurture an obviously very traumatised bunny.

WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING! WHAT CAN WE DO??????

This is just horrible I'm so angry and so sad

I read that earlier, its really upsetting and wouldnt mind taking a lighter to the fat chav. I doubt she will get charged with much though, which is prehaps an even bigger crime.

Also if you are very easily upset then I would really suggest not viewing such threads, it happens everytime with one of these threads and honestly if you find it difficult to read the rainbow bridge threads then surely just reading about this, picture or not, would be upsetting enough to avoid it.

Not trying to be insenseitive but its like guranteed in every thread.

That poor poor little bunny :( that is so sad :(

But the sadest thing is, she'll probably only get a ban from keeping animals for a few years :(

I'm pretty hardened to stuff like this, but the photo broke my heart. I do hope the rabbit is with the RSPCA or something.

I wouldn't take a lighter to her. I wouldn't even send her to prison. I'd make her spend a year picking up litter and dog poop off the streets every day for 12 hours with her bare hands. This would be done wearing a t-shirt with that photo on and the words "I'M THE DISGUSTING FAT DRUNKEN SKANK THAT SET FIRE TO MY OWN SISTER'S PET RABBIT. I LAUGHED WHEN IT SCREAMED IN AGONY" She'd also have to post a flyer through each door she passed with her photo on wearing the t-shirt.

I'm pretty hardened to stuff like this, but the photo broke my heart. I do hope the rabbit is with the RSPCA or something.

I wouldn't take a lighter to her. I wouldn't even send her to prison. I'd make her spend a year picking up litter and dog poop off the streets every day for 12 hours with her bare hands. This would be done wearing a t-shirt with that photo on and the words "I'M THE DISGUSTING FAT DRUNKEN SKANK THAT SET FIRE TO MY OWN SISTER'S PET RABBIT. I LAUGHED WHEN IT SCREAMED IN AGONY" She'd also have to post a flyer through each door she passed with her photo on wearing the t-shirt.

My thought exactly. I did my final paper on long distance horse transportation (mostly for meat) so can put up with alot of nasty photos but that poor bun was too much.
That......woman..... needs to behumiliated and hated and what TF said is right on the money.

Yes, I wish ASBOs would include humiliating work. She was drunk, so let her pick up dog poo plus all the vomit in town every Saturday and Sunday morning, after all the idiots had their fun night out.

same here. i only glanced at the pic - couldn't read the whole thing - and i am still sick to my stomach:cry: i just cannot comprehend how a 'person' could be so revolting:?

Back