• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

omg i cant believe this??? U/P WE HAVE A RESPONSE

Maybe the hubby wasn't that keen on a bun in the first place and the wife's been made to feel inadequate by him for things you've said about bunny care?
I was in a similar situation with a bun I was boarding - she wasn't kept in ideal conditions and when I told the owner (for the bunny's sake) she did get try to improve, but next time I boarded the bunny she got stasis and the owner got very emotional when I told her that it was partly due to her bad diet (very cheap mix and loads of treat sticks etc) and said that if I thought it was better for the bun, I could keep her! She loves the bun but was so upset by the thought that she had made her so ill and that she was a bad owner, and in a situation like that, if her hubby hadn't been keen on the bun and had pushed her, I definately think I may have ended up with another bun.

Back