• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

omg i cant believe this??? U/P WE HAVE A RESPONSE

bunnylove said:
Amethyst said:
I know it's not technically "right" but could you just hide them and say that they died?

AMETHYST

how then do i put him up for rehoming :?

Yeah, that's the tough part... Maybe someone on here could foster them and then rehome? I would but we're full to bursting already . :(

AMETHYST

Amethyst said:
bunnylove said:
Amethyst said:
I know it's not technically "right" but could you just hide them and say that they died?

AMETHYST

how then do i put him up for rehoming :?

Yeah, that's the tough part... Maybe someone on here could foster them and then rehome? I would but we're full to bursting already . :(

AMETHYST

i am not playing games he can have him back, sign the form or i will report him and keep the bunny anyway balls in his court now!

What an awful situation....sounds like the idea he signs the form or has the RSPCA around is a good idea.

Thank goodness they revealed their true colours before they took both bunns!

some pictures of him and honey they were love at first sight shame really :cry: odd couple! :lol: :lol:

honeyanddumpedrex006.jpg

honeyanddumpedrex008.jpg

honeyanddumpedrex009.jpg

Aww, they are lovely! I would write them a letter saying that if you do not receive a decision from them either way within seven days then you will assume that they are giving up their rights to him and you willl find him a new home. Maake a photocopy of the letter and keep it.

awwww bless . i hope they sign him over to you .
i know you are full but it would be such a cruel shame to split them now :cry: :cry:

what awful people . how could they :evil:

Angie

Aw eve, this reallyis a tough one. The bun's look so happy together, it would be a shame to split them up.

As for the owner, well, they don't deserve to have a pet of any discription if they threat them that way and would worry what he would do to his bun if he was made (so to speak) to take him back.

I don't know the legal position other than what I have read on here.

I know personally, if someone abandoned a bun with me they could 'go wistle' if they tried to get it back after 7 days, followed by a foot where the sun don't shine as I asked them to leave.

they look a gorgeous pair of buns!
just out of interest you said that is your bonding cage....I always use a large run for bonding...do you find a smaller cage works well? might be useful for next time ! :D

honeybunny said:
they look a gorgeous pair of buns!
just out of interest you said that is your bonding cage....I always use a large run for bonding...do you find a smaller cage works well? might be useful for next time ! :D

thats what i use if they have to stay over nite, i dont use it to bond initially but i dont use a big run either, they spend to much time apart in bigs ones, i use a 4 x 4 and it hasnt failed me yet! as you can see :lol:

Hi Eve - What R-soles people are sometimes - and those buns look so gorgeous and happy together, it really would be such a shame to split them. :(

Keep us posted on what you decide to do. Good luck. :wink:

OOoh Eve what a dilema, I cant offer any advice...but agree it would be such a shame to spilt the bunnies, they look so happy together.

I hope you get ownership transferred over and can rehome them as a pair.

Good luck.

Deb x

What complete scum bags! Wasting your time and messing you around! I personally hope if they are going on holiday they get some horrible disease, not that kills them but causes them awful itching for the rest of their lives!

They look so good together, they shouldn't be separated, but you are right that cage is far too small for them to stay in :cry:

I use a dog crates for bonding after having a couple of kamikazee buns (Madam Beanie you know who you are :wink: ) try to jump over the partitions in my 6ft by4ft pens that I thought were perfect for the job :roll: I started the last one off in a 4ft square covered run though and that went well :D

People really can muck you about :? I am still waiting for a reserved pair to go after 6 weeks as they are having a hutch built. I really need that space. They are in a hutch/run combo which the other big rabbits really need as it is one of the tall ones.

this is there response to my husbands (the now financial director at bpr :lol: :lol: :lol: ) message

after all they have done and said called me "pradantic" i think this is really cheap :roll: :roll: havent even got the bulls to phone and explain or even ask of it is even convieniant for me to take on there rabbits"

further more i am glad he lost his job (pig) and maybe if he was more pradantic and werent such as gutless wonder he would keep it!

anyway is this proof or do i need a signiture if so i will gladly go round and get one :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Thanks for the message from your partner regarding our rabbit Peach. Yes we think it would be better if you kept him as we don't think we have been very successful in looking after him. We will of course send you a donation on Monday and If this email isn't sufficent proof and you need us to sign your form please mail it to us. Further I am sorry if Brian was rude to you but to put it into perspective he got made redundant that day. Sorry for inconveniences caused.

Well, at least you know what they're doing now :roll: If you keep a copy of the email I should think that would cover you. What are you going to do with them now?

Spacegirl said:
Well, at least you know what they're doing now :roll: If you keep a copy of the email I should think that would cover you. What are you going to do with them now?

not much i can do hun they are gonna have to stay in the bonding cage until a bigger one comes up what more can i do, it doesnt help that i have two NZs in they are having to have the biggest of the cages! and the rest of the bonded pairs have already got there combos, i werent planning on taking in a bonded pair :roll: :roll: :roll:

Back