• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OMG Heaven Really is is a Place on Earth- No, it’s not. See Post 10 :-(

How wonderful! I hope there is enough food for them and interesting that they stay in groups. :love::love::love::love:

Aaaw - I want to visit. Wonder how the population of bunnies doesn't just get out of hand. They all look a good size, lively, happy bunnies :love:

I remeber seeing something about an island off Japan (?) where they had loads of rabbits that the tourists could feed. It was a behind the scenes video showing what awful health problems a lot of them had and how they had barely any food outside the tourist season.

Aaaw - I want to visit. Wonder how the population of bunnies doesn't just get out of hand. They all look a good size, lively, happy bunnies :love:

I remeber seeing something about an island off Japan (?) where they had loads of rabbits that the tourists could feed. It was a behind the scenes video showing what awful health problems a lot of them had and how they had barely any food outside the tourist season.
I was watching some Wild Wales program and they looked at the rabbits on Skomer (or the other island): they 'self-regulate' there because there's few predators (black-backed gulls) but also not much to eat! Very interesting :) The video is of the Japanese island, which is, uhm, less well-regulated becasue the bunnies aren't just left alone :S

I am not going to look at that. I was thinking yesterday that to work in the hotel would be my dream job, maybe?

I couldn't watch it all as I have to go to work and I know I'd have ended up crying. Poor poor bunnies :(:(:(

I think I saw the Lennon the Bunny expose quite a while ago. It was very sad and enraged me. But it doesn't surprise me, sadly.

One has to wonder how the rabbits have fared if at all since the pandemic. It doesn't bear thinking about. :cry:

Back