• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Olly not good today :( U/D Success!!!!

Olly is like a different bunny! :love: he is just awesome :D he is sooo much happier, and livelier - i think i should have done this months ago. He's full of beans! Just love him to bits :love:

Yay! Go for it little Olly :love::love::love:

Brilliant news about your special little bun xxxx

I'm so glad he's feeling better and that you're having an easier time with the injections. :D
Well done, both of you! :thumb:
Please give Olly a special snuggle again for me. He is so much like my Mimzy. I just want to squish him. :) :love:

Glad he's doing well :wave:

I know that with depocillin the buns mustn't ingest it orally so if you spill it on them you have to wipe it off carefully; is this drug the same, out of interest?

Glad he's doing well :wave:

I know that with depocillin the buns mustn't ingest it orally so if you spill it on them you have to wipe it off carefully; is this drug the same, out of interest?

No it is just penicillin that mustn't be ingested, as far as i'm aware :wave: i had to inject Digby a while back with penicillin and was scared to death for that very reason!! :shock:

Olly is like a different bunny! :love: he is just awesome :D he is sooo much happier, and livelier - i think i should have done this months ago. He's full of beans! Just love him to bits :love:

Gosh what wonderful news after all that you've both been through :D

Is Olly still an improved bun?:love:

Thanks for asking :love: yes he's doing really well now :D we had a little blip over the weekend where he wasn't pooing much, but he's sorted now hopefully! He is still scared of me in the mornings as he thinks i'm going to grab him and jab him with a nasty needle, but once we get past lunchtime he knows he's safe :lol: and by night time i can snuggle him again :love: he's definitely more lively after his bladder flush :D x

Back