• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ohhhhhhhh UD - Sunday AM

Bless. If I were you i'd leve them as long as possible. After the first night H & H were 2gether, thy had the vets anyway, so I asked him would they be ok to go back out and he said to leave them at least 1 more night 2 b sure. In the end they were in my bathroom for 4 days!

I've enjoyed reading your little blog on bonding!! Its hard work, you will know for sure if it is not going well. SOunds like you have done a good job. Hope all is still well in bunny land.

Fiona x

You've done a fab job Sue!!! You're lucky they're both grooming EACHOTHER. Fia would only do th grooming first and it took about 3 weeks for Zion to groom Fia back!!

You have done exceptionally well. Congrats!!!

Shiv

It was ok Thank you - i woke about 8 times and kept coming down to check on them!!

They are lcking each other still and chasing - is this ok?

The shed is all done ready for them to go back in. Shall i just put them in and leave or shall i sit in there for a bit?

also he is being a right pig when i comes to food and not sharing i have to distract him and make sure she gets some - Help - what can i do?

Do you think it would be ok to move them out there now?!

Sue
xx

Back