• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ohhhhhhhh UD - Sunday AM

Ocassionally she will lick him, they will rub noses and then they carry on chasing each other!!

Does this all sound ok to everyone?

I dont know if she is a bit afriad of him or playing hard to get!!!

Sue
xx

they sound fine stu and dumplin did this. he often went and sniffed her and she ran off i was woried at first because i thought she did not like him but i think it was her flurting. they still now have a made chase around and then i se him licking her ears and she snuggles up under his belly.

aaaaawwwwwwwww - thats good to know that ia m on the right tracks!!

When would be ok to stroke them?

Maybe get in the run with them?

Put them back in the shed? (we have totally cleaned and disinfected it).

I thought i was going to be sleeping down here with them tonight - i am still worried about leaving them for so many hours unattended first night - they will stay in the conservatory tonight!!

Sue
xx

I put them in the shed and left them when I brought them home, however it was a totally new place to both of them. As it's already Dobbin's home I'd err on the side of caution and put them in it tomorrow when you can check on them frequently.

You must be so pleased :D I can't wait to see pics of the happy couple, from what I remember Twinkle's a pretty girl and they'll look fab together, made for each other :D

Do you think they would be ok for that tommorow - they have not snuggled up or anything yet?

She has licked him quite a few times but thats it!!

Sue
xx

ahh cant wait to see the pics

i would leave it for a day or so before i put them in the shed hopefully as its been disenfected etc dobbin will forget he used to liv e there

he just rubbed his nose under her ear, she laid completely flat then she thought he was gonna hump her and she ran!!

Before this they were both laying flat out about 7 cm apart!!

do you think the worst is over? is it succesful?

sue
xx

should be fine for tomorrow. stu and dumplin tooks a few weeks to snuggle up together. lots of licking, chasing and humping for days but as long as they are not pulling out each others fur and biting they will be fine.

starting to upload pics and videos onto Stories!!

They are currently asleep about 30cm away from each other!! :roll:

Sue
xx

he has just licked er for first time but then he out his legs on her back and really put his nose into her - she jumped and ran off - are they turning on each other?

sue
xx

she has a small bit of loose fur on her back - did he do this just now? No blood or anythin.

can i sit in with them?

sue
xx

Tey just laid - curled up in ball type thing , know what i mean? about 5 cm apart!

God this is stressful!!

:lol: :lol: :roll: :roll:

Sue
xx

I am not sure - but he just started licking her i think but then i am not sure if he was licking hard or nipping her - she closed her eyes and stayed there then suddenly jupmed up - what do people think? Surely she owuld not stay there if he was nipping her would she? Does she just need to get used to it - am i being paranoid? I so want to pick her up and check her over - would this be ok? there does not appear to be anything wrong with her - she is cleaning herself now - i am now v worried aagin!!

:? :? :? :( :( :(

Sue
xx

I think you need to stop worrying so much :lol: MJ chased Pippa and tried to hump her for a few weeks/month before calming down so as long as there's no aggression/blood I think it's ok.

I haven't heard anything that sounds worrying :D I think you are doing fine. I would think it would be Ok to sit in the run with them for a few minutes and have a quick check of her and give them both a stroke :D

They have just laid with noses touching neither of them moving for about five minutes.

She then got up andhe startd licking her - i think. I managed to take a short video - just downloading nw for opinions!!

I hope i am not annoying anyone - sorry - they are my babies!

Sue
xx

Back