• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ohhhhhhhh UD - Sunday AM

She was just on her back legs cleaning her face - he went quietly over and put his head under hers. She carried on cleaning herself for a few seconds then stopped and rested her head on his. They both then hopped away!

Sue
xx

I've never bonded, but have read a lot about it. I think it sounds fine - they're sorting out their relationship :D Grooming is quite a peaceful relaxed activity too, so if they were unhappy I doubt they'd be doing it whilst the other one is around.

Keep going! You might have a gorgeous binded pair by tonight :D

If they're grooming each other I'd say they were bonded, and just sorting out who's boss. I'd feel :D if I were you, sounds like it's going really well :D :D :D

when i bonded medlar and larch, she kept flopping after a mad chase session. i honestly think she was being a tart!
i was panicking thinking she was stressed, but then she would get up and have another mad burst :roll:
they bonded within a day and were sooooo close to each other, they would never be apart.
sounds like its all going very well to me hun :wink:

All sounds good to me!!! Pickle humped Twinkle constantly and she was nervous of him and kept running away. He then got fed up of chasing her so couldnt be bothered to hump anymore :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

All sounds good to me too, when I bonded Bella and Benji a few weeks ago, I felt so sick, its such a worry, but yours sound fine, there will be lots of humping :lol: :lol: :lol: Benji would even try on Bellas head :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

he is trying to hump her head!! Sorry i think i post it wrong!! They were grooming themselves not each other!!

I am plsd you all think its ok though!!

Thank you

Sue
xx

I think I would worry if there was fur pulling, and aggresivness, they sound as if they are getting one well :D :D

Sounds good! No fightiing = good bonding! Him putting his head down under hers is him inviting her 2 groom him (Which is what the 'dominant' bun would normally expect) but obv she's not quite ready 2 give in totally yet, but it sounds 2 b going well I would say :)

sounds like its going well to me

i know bonding can be really nerve wracking but stick at it cos it sounds like you are doing a great job :D

they were just grooming temselves and she turned to him and started grooming him - it was lovely - feel really choked up!!

now however he is trying to hump her!!

sue
xx

Dobbin said:
they were just grooming temselves and she turned to him and started grooming him - it was lovely - feel really choked up!!

now however he is trying to hump her!!

sue
xx

Awww thats the best part watching them all loved up :love: :love:

Awww, it sounds like they're friends already! Bobby and Ruby still chase each other, especially at food time, but it's never aggressive - I think Ruby starts it 'cos she likes to play :D
Looking forward to piccies of the loved up pair.

You'll KNOW when it's not going well, seriously.

You in in cartoons when they fight and it's a cloud of dust with the odd limb here and there - that's what bad bonding looks like! :lol: It's so frightening!

Awww, I don't know much about bonding but I've recently started to read about it and it sounds like Twinkle and Dobbin are getting along well :love:

It must be terrifying for you (I couldn't bond Jen myself, I'd be too scared :lol: ) but it sounds like you have done a fab job :D :D Well done! :D

Back