• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Off to the vets already!

Me again, just cleaned out the hutch and its standing empty again! :(

I am going to re-paint it, perhaps green is unlucky. Just got emailed conformation that my run has been dispatched too! I think I need a bath and a baileys.

Night all and thanks for your support today, it really meant the world to me :thumb:

She doesn't blame me but I do. Perhaps i should give up, I don't seem to have much luck and I have been in streams of tears since.

xx

Aw hun, buns need people like you, who put the bun first - I for one hav so much respect for u for being able to giv him back cos u knew it was best for him - it must've been really hard. u can't give up!!!

It was a rotten situation to be put in - if inadvertently. I've had bunnies for over 6 years, and currently have a bun with an abcess and it's a difficult job.
Good luck with future buns - you'll obvously be a great bunny mum.

Morning all, feel better this morning Sandra from the centre rang and said that Morris was doing well. She said I'd done a great job with him and he was so tame now and actually rushed to the front of the cage this morning. He was really shy when I got him so I spent the past 3 evenings I had him handling him. I gave him his space and just sat still for hours! helped by a dvd lol. Anyway she thanked me for that which I was grateful about.

He is eating well and doing ok but she has found two more lumps this morning which are small at the moment but will progress into abcesses. She said they don't get many buns in as they deal mainly with dogs but she is keeping him on herself, her hubby is a vet!

Sounds like Morris will get all the care he needs. Don't feel bad. Have you looked on Rabbit Rehome, you can usually find bonded pairs on there.

Back