• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

:o:o:o

I dont know who is looking for anyone I'm afraid, but you could try contacting local rescues, boarding places (we dont have a vacancy here I'm afraid), vets etc as I know sometimes vets employ young people on a voluntary basis to help out at weekends - it often only involves cleaning out , walking, playing with etc but it's a start plus they would hopefully have relevant insurance to be able to employ you.

Thanks!! x :D
I will contact a few tomorrow.:)
Jack x x

Anyone any good at DIY Jack? We bought a bike shed, 6fthigh x 6ft long x 3ft deep, and made a hutch out of that.
It is a three tier, the top section being quite small for them to sleep in, then we have the food section in the middle and play section down stairs. They can periscope in the middle and bottom section, probably could at the top actually, but its rare we see them not sleeping up there.
We have just built a run on the side of the hutch too, and are cutting a hole in the bottom side for them to have access when ever they like. That probably cost us around £250 all in all to make (including the shed), and they have loooadsss of space :D

Back